ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I guess some women are just uptight prudes when they find out their man is fucking his own daughter. lol
lol she would be even more uptight if she realized you were planning on fucking both daughters though i am kinda curious if she kicks you out how does Elly expect to be with her daddy and what does Ada think of it

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
there's a A69/PL poll and so far A69 is winning (Don't think you need to pledge, just a registered Patreon)

A69 deserves to be in the Spotlight after taking the "back burner" for the last PL updates

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
Luxee: Today at 5:40 PM
Updated 07-February-2019
PL - 8/23 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.10 Release estimate: Hopefully marchish

Reactions: .ox and JJsworld

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
lackluster Elly update,no more animations or half animations like before,new render engine that makes quicker development but also makes the graphics worse and still pushing for a69 even if it's been said it will be on hold..well everything does points to luxee trying to rush PL to completion

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
A69 is winning... Still way to early to call, but hopefully PL pulls ahead and wins. I actually just cancelled my membership when I saw that. I'm not interested in A69, and really wanted to see PL finished first.

Everything I've seen with A69 so far isn't my thing. The girls look dumb, like the one with mismatched colored eyebrows and shit. The only girl who I really liked what the bully girl with the dyed red hair. Forget her name. Also way too much focus on the transgender character. Like half the content in A69 revolves around that character. I believe the game said some of that content would be forced also. Even Luxee's avatar is the transgender, which seems to me would point to him liking that character a lot. So no offense to anyone who does, but I have no interest in playing that kind of game, let alone support it financially.

Reactions: riktor

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Everything I've seen with A69 so far isn't my thing. The girls look dumb, like the one with mismatched colored eyebrows and shit.
I couldn't agree more. PL has much better models in my opinion, and I much prefer the linear style to the "open world" of A69 as well.

Reactions: JJsworld

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I couldn't agree more. PL has much better models in my opinion, and I much prefer the linear style to the "open world" of A69 as well.
The thing you have to think about though is if Luxee wants to update A69 bad enough, he'll just rush an ending to PL to get to it. If the votes go the way to update A69 every now and again, it might mean a longer life for PL.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
The thing you have to think about though is if Luxee wants to update A69 bad enough, he'll just rush an ending to PL to get to it. If the votes go the way to update A69 every now and again, it might mean a longer life for PL.
PL is already coming to a close anyway. Elly route is going to end this coming update, and the Emily route is over already. PL doesn't have that much more left. If Luxee rushes PL because he wants to work on something else then he's failing as a creator, and doing a disservice to everyone who supported him. He has the patrons that he does because of PL, and not A69. I personally believe he should just finish PL and then move on to A69.

I dunno, maybe he feels if he ends PL before A69 is really established he will lose a bunch of patrons or something. All I can say is that A69 has little to no appeal for me. Maybe that will change overtime, but highly unlikely just going off what we've seen already.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

As I promised. Here's the third poll.
This poll will determine what game get's updated after version 0.10 of PL. Again, as with previous times, PL has preference and will always be updated even if A69 wins this poll. This is easier explained with the same old graph I've been posting in these, so here's that:

Capiche?
Just a disclaimer. If A69 wins. I will release the A69 and the PL update separately, at separate dates. Not like I did with 0.01 of A69 where I released both of them at the same time.
10 days to vote again, should be a sufficient number of day-o's

EDIT: Looks like the vote's really god damn close this time. If a69 ends up winning by a margin I consider too small, I'm thinking of vetoing the vote and making a PL update instead. A69 getting like 5% more votes than PL I don't think is really a sufficient amount of peeps actually wanting a69 over PL to justify an update to a69.
Then again, nothing's set in stone right now, I'm still thinking things over.
As I promised. Here's the third poll.
This poll will determine what game get's updated after version 0.10 of PL. Again, as with previous times, PL has preference and will always be updated even if A69 wins this poll. This is easier explained with the same old graph I've been posting in these, so here's that:

Capiche?
Just a disclaimer. If A69 wins. I will release the A69 and the PL update separately, at separate dates. Not like I did with 0.01 of A69 where I released both of them at the same time.
10 days to vote again, should be a sufficient number of day-o's

EDIT: Looks like the vote's really god damn close this time. If a69 ends up winning by a margin I consider too small, I'm thinking of vetoing the vote and making a PL update instead. A69 getting like 5% more votes than PL I don't think is really a sufficient amount of peeps actually wanting a69 over PL to justify an update to a69.

****Below are current Poll results as of - 5:15 PM EST (2/7/2019)***
A69 = 50%

PL = 50%

215 votes total

10 days left

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
That's certainly an interesting way of handling things.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes