N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Nah, he should keep doing the game that's making him money. No use pretending.
everything has to come to an end. and PL doesn't have anywhere else to go after you fuck your entire family and impregnate them. whats the point of dragging it on like a bad tv show after its 5th season ?
the fact that a69 gets more votes after each poll shows that people prefer something fresh.
i dont get people who bitch about a69. luxee is one of the most open and "consumer-friendly" developers. he could have ignored his patrons and do a69, hell he could abandon PL. if he wanted he could have already wrapped up the story and "completed" it. instead he added 1/3 more content in the last update just so he doesnt charge his supporters twice in 1 month.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
everything has to come to an end. and PL doesn't have anywhere else to go after you fuck your entire family and impregnate them. whats the point of dragging it on like a bad tv show after its 5th season ?
the fact that a69 gets more votes after each poll shows that people prefer something fresh.
i dont get people who bitch about a69. luxee is one of the most open and "consumer-friendly" developers. he could have ignored his patrons and do a69, hell he could abandon PL. if he wanted he could have already wrapped up the story and "completed" it. instead he added 1/3 more content in the last update just so he doesnt charge his supporters twice in 1 month.
Tbh, he can wrap up PL when Ada wins the championship, misses her period or shows signs of a baby bump.(y)

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Hey. Tell me please, why the game insistently wants to name my new save the “Husband Route”?
I used my save from 0.6 for 0.9.1, and I fucked all the girls.

orociok

Feb 3, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/d7.rpy", line 3343, in script

jump d8start
ScriptError: could not find label 'd8start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/d7.rpy", line 3343, in script
jump d8start
File "C:\Users\palla\OneDrive\Desktop\formatta\di tutt\porgam\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc_Kompressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\palla\OneDrive\Desktop\formatta\di tutt\porgam\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc_Kompressed\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd8start'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.9
Sat Feb 09 08:57:57 2019

Help

Reactions: Quinsy87

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
how do u do Ada , i thought i did all routes but none included fucking Ada
I did not write that I fucked Ada. I meant that I play the "harem route", corresponding to all female characters. So why does the game call my saving "husband route" if I am not interested only in Emily?

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
Luxee: Yesterday at 4:55 PM

Updated 08-February-2019
PL - 10/23 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.10 Release estimate: Hopefully marchish

Reactions: .ox and Melkai

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
come to think of it,why having polls at this point if the game is basically at it's end?we know now that 0.10 will be the last update for Elly route and it will also have some content for harem route,after that there's not much left,0.11 could be the last update in general,wrapping up the harem route and that's it. in my opinion there's no sense for pushing a69 this close to PL's ending,better finish this one and move on in peace

Reactions: Jeancul

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Parental Love [v0.9] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (262 MB): - - -
MAC (248 MB): - - -

@Kasey can you add this to the OP? Thanks
Does this compressed include 9.1 or should i download full version and patch up?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Does this compressed include 9.1 or should i download full version and patch up?
No the compressed was made before the bugfix was released so you could either download the compressed and patch it up or just download the full version that'll have the bugfix.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I hope Lex doesn't just blow through the end of the harem rout. It would be such a let down to have all the fun bits glossed over in an epilogue. I would love to see full scenes where Elliy convinces her mom to be cool with the MC fucking Emily's daughters. Have Jenna talk Emily into going off the pill with her. Some mother daughter bonding time would be awesome. Maybe Elli teaching Ada how to give a good BJ. To say nothing of scenes of him knocking all the girls up. There really is a lot of content that can still be added but I worry the MC will catch the home invader and it will flash to an out'tro saying
"And then we all lived happily ever after."

Reactions: Jeancul

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey. Tell me please, why the game insistently wants to name my new save the “Husband Route”?
I used my save from 0.6 for 0.9.1, and I fucked all the girls.
It will name your save "Harem route", "Husband route" or "Elly route", depending on your choices.

By default, you're on the Husband route. Doing certain things like asking if you can join Elly in the shower at the start will move you away from the Husband route. If you do enough of those, you're on the Harem route. If you're on the Harem route and make Elly's first time special, you're on the Elly route.

These labels are just labels for the save. Don't worry too much about it.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
With the talk of pregnancy, I wonder if (hope) Luxee will make actual pregnant scenes, and not just have it in an epilogue.

Reactions: ulT1m4
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes