Dec 31, 2018
I guess the Harem will content all the Girls you can have sex with. Elly, Emily, Jenna, Sofia, Ada and maybe someone i forgot.

For Ada content you'll need the Incest Patch.

Sofia's route opens up, when you meet her at the cafe in the Mall (where she works as facility management helper) and tell her that you are interested in her (or something similar).
Thanks. I best find the patch for Android version then. From your playing here. Which games have good sex content? Like from the game babysitter.

Can you recommend games that are like dating my daughter, deluca family, family matters, babysitter lovely guests ( very small without updates yet sex content is good thanks to sound effects)

Many other games are boring generic and only has straight fucking scenes which is boring tbh. The foreplay is what makes sex great. If you played babysitter you'll know the detailed scenes for sex is good there.

Dec 31, 2018
Scroll to the top of the page. Type "android" into the text box at the top right. Change "Everywhere" to "This thread" and click the SEARCH button.
Thanks man. That was a very useful thing for future searches :) . So besides being called dad what's the difference with incest patch. And how can I find if the game is patched?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks man. That was a very useful thing for future searches :) . So besides being called dad what's the difference with incest patch. And how can I find if the game is patched?
You're welcome!

In the patched game, the girls are your daughters and Jenna is your sister.

In the unpatched game, starting a new game has some exposition about how kids have to be put in with other families. In the patched game, starting a new game jumps straight to the date with Emily (after putting in your name).

Dec 31, 2018
You're welcome!

In the unpatched game, starting a new game has some exposition about how kids have to be put in with other families. In the patched game, starting a new game jumps straight to the date with Emily (after putting in your name).[/QUOTEin

oh mine is unlatched then
Hell I must find the android incest patch

Dec 31, 2018
My only hope is the 1.13 GB andr
You're welcome!

In the unpatched game, starting a new game has some exposition about how kids have to be put in with other families. In the patched game, starting a new game jumps straight to the date with Emily (after putting in your name).
android. Version here. Let's see if it has the patch :)

LoF

Dec 20, 2017
I wonder how Luxee is going to develop the Elly only route, if at all. I played through it and it feels like it's at a nice bookend.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Poor Ada on Elly route... broke my heart when MC said goodbye =(
And poor Emily, you come back to her life, try to make amends and end up fucking your daughter and taking her away from her, ruining Emily's life.

I know "True love, yada, yada", but I feel bad for her.
That's why the canon route must be the Harem:)

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes