Bob_Anon

Oct 26, 2018
What is this game's renders made in? It seems really familiar, I swear I've seen similar clothes and general "look" in a few comics I've read.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Don't forget PTOLEMY, they have Alexandra, Haley's Story, Intimate Relations, Life with Mary, and I'm probably forgetting a game or two, all of those games gets updated regularly, but, it is a rather big team too, I think Luxee is is a team of just one person, not sure, haha.
But honestly, I think it's best Luxee focuses on PL, wrap that one up at some point (not too soon though), and when that's done, start focusing on A69.
When you focus on too many things at the same time, quality is bound to suffer and that's not good at all :)
You can have a Big team does not mean that you can do five games. It's down to organization and setting up our render pipeline between 3 to 4 people. Took us a good while to get to that point.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Actually, for us, it works out because we are not always working on the same game when we were just doing Dana renders all day got a bit boring towards the end. It does get tiring sometimes but It's worth the effort.
"Ugh. MORE pregnant Dana renders!" :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes