TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yeah Elly's route sucks like Emily's route.
Not only you destroy Emily's life,but also you leave Ada to the stalker.It seems most/father too/ forget about the stalker.
That's why harem route is the only one for me.
Oh yeah they totally forgot about the stalker.

Reactions: Griffin407

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Not only you destroy Emily's life,but also you leave Ada to the stalker.It seems most/father too/ forget about the stalker.
Well, not forgotten, i was just curious about the "outcome" of the Elly Route. The Harem Route is my Favorite(the only true way) too!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think the stalker is going after him, so if he's kicked out of Emily/Ada's lives, the stalker will go after Elly/Jenna now.
That's the feeling I get from the note.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think the stalker is going after him, so if he's kicked out of Emily/Ada's lives, the stalker will go after Elly/Jenna now.
That's the feeling I get from the note.
Probably you are right.But he have no idea that will happen/if it even happen/ and still he abandon Ada.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Probably you are right.But he have no idea that will happen/if it even happen/ and still he abandon Ada.
He didn't have much of a choice. Emily kicked him out, and wouldn't allow either of the girls to contact him.
And really, Ada's smart. She can figure out how to get ahold of him. Google Shaw's restaurant, call the corporate contact number and get the CEO's secretary's number. "Hi, <name> Shaw's office please."

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Luxee said:

View attachment 248316

1000 – reached! patrons

I will drop everything I'm doing and work on my games full time
2 of 2
Didn't he have 1k last month? I remember commenting about this a while back. Or is he just now noticing?:LOL:
Did Luxee actually say it, or is this just pim0 noticing that he hit the goal on Patreon?
And does "goal hit" mean "goal hit at any time", or "goal hit after the next billing numbers drop".

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Did Luxee actually say it, or is this just pim0 noticing that he hit the goal on Patreon?
And does "goal hit" mean "goal hit at any time", or "goal hit after the next billing numbers drop".
Luxee did hit it last month and said something about it, but then the first rolled around and he dropped about 50 patrons, so he's hit that goal again this month.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I do wonder what happen to the renders from day 7, between the liver disease of the MC (jaundice?), the whitish-filter all-over the pictures, and most importantly, Jenna's teeth. Is there a logical explanation to that??
Luxee switched to much faster rendering software and he's still getting used to it.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes