Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I tried searching the thread, but couldn't find a solution - can anyone post a save just before the content of the latest version begins? I'm on the harem route only and am really not arsed Ctrl-skipping through that much text with walkthrough in hand to get an established Elly-only route, or whichever route is actually featured in the latest update. Would really appreciate it.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I tried searching the thread, but couldn't find a solution - can anyone post a save just before the content of the latest version begins? I'm on the harem route only and am really not arsed Ctrl-skipping through that much text with walkthrough in hand to get an established Elly-only route, or whichever route is actually featured in the latest update. Would really appreciate it.
I'm not 100% certain on this, but i think that the choice that sets you on the Elly route is choosing to make a big deal about her first time. If you have a save from then or a little before it, that might work for you. I thought I was solidly on the harem route, but when I went back to replay from that save to see if I had missed anything I suddenly found myself with the new content.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
OMFG I .....LOVE....THIS .....GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE MORE MORE MORE. i definitely want to see the harem route progress, but i immediately went for the elly route. omfg soo good of a story and characters.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
all people are waiting ...
View attachment 252398
Thanks for keeping us on the loop :)
I definitely can't wait to conquer Elly's womb some more, she's definitely daddy's girl :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree with @armion82, we definitely need more Ada, but things are progressing with her rather nicely too :)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for keeping us on the loop :)
I definitely can't wait to conquer Elly's womb some more, she's definitely daddy's girl :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree with @armion82, we definitely need more Ada, but things are progressing with her rather nicely too :)
Do you think that next lesson will be blowjob?After all Ada saw them in the changing room.Might be interested to learn a thing or two.Wait we didn't get the handjob.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Do you think that next lesson will be blowjob?After all Ada saw them in the changing room.Might be interested to learn a thing or two.Wait we didn't get the handjob.
Maybe, but those things aren't really what I enjoy, I'm a giver, I rather eat her out instead, much more enjoyable activity for me, haha =P
But MC likes those, so perhaps she need to learn =P

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe, but those things aren't really what I enjoy, I'm a giver, I rather eat her out instead, much more enjoyable activity for me, haha =P
But MC likes those, so perhaps she need to learn =P
You know best way to learn is aunt Jenna to show her.Maybe even make a competition between Ada and Elly:)
Also if we go with 69 this way father can give and receive.
Not bad, not bad, and I wonder what the twist is, haha.
But I'm all about Elly, and Ada comes second, then MC's sister Jenna and then Ada's friend, Emily comes after =P
Isn't her hair a new color?

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes