Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks for keeping us on the loop :)
I definitely can't wait to conquer Elly's womb some more, she's definitely daddy's girl :p

I agree with @armion82, we definitely need more Ada, but things are progressing with her rather nicely too :)
I'd like to see Ada's personality and her relationship fleshed out a bit more. She's kind of taken a back-seat to Elly. She's really a mini-Elly. That doesn't keep me from really wanting to see things move forward with her, although given she's younger and smaller than Elly, I don't see how the MC is actually going to be able to penetrate her. He could barely get it halfway into Elly their first time.

Luxee: Today at 7:08 PM
It's an Emily preview, but there's a twist. :big think:
View attachment 252559
She looks so much better with blonde hair. She looks younger but still mature. She looks less cougar and more wildcat. I might not fast-forward through any new sex scenes with her in it now.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'd like to see Ada's personality and her relationship fleshed out a bit more. She's kind of taken a back-seat to Elly. She's really a mini-Elly. That doesn't keep me from really wanting to see things move forward with her, although given she's younger and smaller than Elly, I don't see how the MC is actually going to be able to penetrate her. He could barely get it halfway into Elly their first time.

She looks so much better with blonde hair. She looks younger but still mature. She looks less cougar and more wildcat. I might not fast-forward through any new sex scenes with her in it now.
Sadly Ada is tied to the harem route, all the sexual and romantic side of things with her I mean, can't get those otherwise. But it's okay Elly and Ada are my favorites and I want both, so harem it is, lets hope things with Ada will progress more soon, hehe =)
Wonder when we're gonna hear the line "Daddy, daddy! I'm pregnant!" from Elly, done conquered her womb a couple of times already, haha! :p
Well, MC's just gonna have to do it gently and slow, ease it in, at her own pace.

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Sadly Ada is tied to the harem route, all the sexual and romantic side of things with her I mean, can't get those otherwise. But it's okay Elly and Ada are my favorites and I want both, so harem it is, lets hope things with Ada will progress more soon, hehe =)
Wonder when were gonna hear the line "Daddy, daddy! I'm pregnant!" from Elly, done conquered her womb a couple of times already, haha! :p
Pregnancy and incest combined doesn't get the love it should in most of the games I've played. I know it squicks a lot of people out, and in a real-world situation I think it's a horrible idea to impregnate a family member. Then again, it's a horrible idea to really have sex with them in the first place, so why not go for broke? It's not that I need to see the girl visibly pregnant. Just her talking about pregnancy, or asking to be impregnated is enough to push all the right buttons for me.

I wouldn't mind Ada having her own route, although at the same time I think the MC could take her any time he wanted and she would be willing. The pacing in any game like this is critical, but with Elly and Ada it feels like the MC is sometimes taking things slower than they need to. It's obviously because Luxee doesn't have much of a game if you screw everyone in the first few updates, but there could have been more reluctance to overcome. Both Elly and Ada kind of felt from the very beginning that they would say "I love you Dad, I'll do whatever you want. PS please impregnate me."

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wonder when we're gonna hear the line "Daddy, daddy! I'm pregnant!" from Elly, done conquered her womb a couple of times already, haha! :p
Well, MC's just gonna have to do it gently and slow, ease it in, at her own pace.
I wonder if womb is a favorite for Elly,which wil be for Ada?Cervix?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Pregnancy and incest combined doesn't get the love it should in most of the games I've played. I know it squicks a lot of people out, and in a real-world situation I think it's a horrible idea to impregnate a family member. Then again, it's a horrible idea to really have sex with them in the first place, so why not go for broke? It's not that I need to see the girl visibly pregnant. Just her talking about pregnancy, or asking to be impregnated is enough to push all the right buttons for me.

I wouldn't mind Ada having her own route, although at the same time I think the MC could take her any time he wanted and she would be willing. The pacing in any game like this is critical, but with Elly and Ada it feels like the MC is sometimes taking things slower than they need to. It's obviously because Luxee doesn't have much of a game if you screw everyone in the first few updates, but there could have been more reluctance to overcome. Both Elly and Ada kind of felt from the very beginning that they would say "I love you Dad, I'll do whatever you want. PS please impregnate me."
Well, when it comes to Elly, she's always been a daddy's girl, she's always had a crush on him, if not downright loved him, so the fast progression didn't surprise me =P Not sure about Ada, so far until now all the sexual stuff was out of curiosity, but now it also seem to work as bonding, they're getting close through all the intimacy, maybe she's falling too now =P

Hinted pregnancy, impregnation, love those, visible pregnancy? Oh hell yeah! =P

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, when it comes to Elly, she's always been a daddy's girl, she's always had a crush on him, if not downright loved him, so the fast progression didn't surprise me =P Not sure about Ada, so far until now all the sexual stuff was out of curiosity, but now it also seem to work as bonding, they're getting close through all the intimacy, maybe she's falling too now =P

Hinted pregnancy, impregnation, love those, visible pregnancy? Oh hell yeah! =P
I think it's time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Luxee: Today at 5:56 PM
Updated 26-February-2019
PL - 20/23 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.10 Release estimate: Somewhere in March
Hmm, at this rate I think first half of March, probably the second week of March would be a realistic update date, Luxee is donig a good job getting those scenes done, pretty rapidly all things considering :p

Reactions: JJsworld and pim0

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hmm, at this rate I think first half of March, probably the second week of March would be a realistic update date, Luxee is donig a good job getting those scenes done, pretty rapidly all things considering :p
Yeah realy soon Elly will be pregnant.Jenna too.And Elly's route will be over.
And we can focus on harem:)
I wonder if march will be the month to start building the harem in DMD too.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah realy soon Elly will be pregnant.Jenna too.And Elly's route will be over.
And we can focus on harem:)
I wonder if march will be the month to start building the harem in DMD too.
Hehe, you know DMD isn't that kind of game, best you can hope for is three-way :p

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.20 star(s) 218 Votes