Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Haha, that'd be great, but as long as I get to impregnate Elly and later see her visibly pregnant, I'm happy, she's my main girl, but definitely wouldn't say no to Ada either, nor to dear sweet sister Jenna, hmm, maybe Sophie too, haha :p
An ending where everyone you had sex with ended up pregnant would be fine with me. I don't need the visibly pregnant thing, except perhaps in a final image showing the women all pregnant would be enough. Or maybe even a scene from a year or two in the future, where they've all coincidentally given birth to daughters, thus setting up the sequel eighteen years down the line when the MC seduces his daughter/sister/nieces and begins the next generation with... well, the next generation.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
An ending where everyone you had sex with ended up pregnant would be fine with me. I don't need the visibly pregnant thing, except perhaps in a final image showing the women all pregnant would be enough. Or maybe even a scene from a year or two in the future, where they've all coincidentally given birth to daughters, thus setting up the sequel eighteen years down the line when the MC seduces his daughter/sister/nieces and begins the next generation with... well, the next generation.
Kinda like in Dreams of Desire if you got the perfect ending, harem ending and had the special end toggled on, you see Tracy, mom, aunt Jenna and Alice all pregnant, some months after the events :p
I don't know, impregnation is awesome, but hinted pregnancy, while it's great too, I'd like visible proof of that :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pfft, you almost had me going, like, you'd have a preview picture where one of the girls would've developed a small baby bump in PL already, haha, you're teasing too much man xD

Reactions: pim0

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Kinda like in Dreams of Desire if you got the perfect ending, harem ending and had the special end toggled on, you see Tracy, mom, aunt Jenna and Alice all pregnant, some months after the events :p
I don't know, impregnation is awesome, but hinted pregnancy, while it's great too, I'd like visible proof of that :p
You have this,right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I am going to make amends and go to sleep :sleep:
Have a good one! I just hope ToML will be released here by the time I wake up tomorrow, haha, I really don't wanna wait anymore xD

Reactions: pim0

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I've read through the last pages here, but It isnt really clear for me. Is it correct that the harem route crashes after the night the MC watches over Ada in het room for the burglar? I've tried a couple of times but the game keeps crashing at this point?

4.20 star(s) 218 Votes