Liolleren

Nov 10, 2018
Hi, I have a question. Why are there two ways of Harem
1: Normal easy to achieve
2: Elly Romance -> Harem 0.9. Can not avoid this ?? WTF ?? What is to be in 1.0? Harem and Harem and apparently Elly's path is supposed to occur unless I skipped something ... And judging by WALKTHROUGH It's probably not possible.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
2: Elly Romance -> Harem 0.9. Can not avoid this ?? WTF ?? What is to be in 1.0? Harem and Harem and apparently Elly's path is supposed to occur unless I skipped something ... And judging by WALKTHROUGH It's probably not possible.
Jenna and Elly is not meant as harem here. "Harem" means - at least here - more than two girls...
But I have to admit that somehow an "incest harem" route with Jenna, Elly and Ada would be great.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
It can be avoided. You have to treat Emily like shit or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
After your date with Elly, Emily confronts you. You can either lie to her or tell the truth.
If you tell her the truth, you stay on the Elly path.
If you lie you can stay on the Elly path, or go to the harem path, depending on if she believes you.
She won't believe the lie if you did any of:
  1. Take Elly's side instead of Emily's.
  2. Join Elly on the couch instead of Emily in the shower.
  3. Cum inside Elly.
So, to stay on the Elly path you need to tell her the truth, or lie when you've done one of the above.

Reactions: placebox30

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Luxee: Today at 9:45 PM
Updated 07-March-2019
PL - 22/23 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.10
Release estimate: This month
Very nice, couple of hours ago checked on his Patreon page and it said 21/23 scenes was done, hehe, and now just one left to go, very good :)

Reactions: JJsworld and pim0

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
Scene 22/23 took Luxee a lot of time and this last 23/23 even more. Shall we expect son fuck fest at the end of this 0.10 update?

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes