tuna

Oct 17, 2017
Just tried this game, really like the graphics and the action part. Anyway, this receives way less attention it deserves, I wonder how these guys do marketing...

Reactions: Thornhill

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just tried this game, really like the graphics and the action part. Anyway, this receives way less attention it deserves, I wonder how these guys do marketing...
Most of the marketing is done here by the players.
If you like a game and have money go support it and if not enjoy the game and let others know about it.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You make me laugh more than anyone else on these forums.XD:heartcoveredeyes:
I do try to please you Foxy:kissingheart:.
I remember when i started playing this game and this girl gave me this look..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I do try to please you Foxy:kissingheart:.
I remember when i started playing this game and this girl gave me this look..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was hooked when she opened her eyes in the gym. Quite literally, at first sight. Luxee does close ups very well. The expression on the caracter's face renders words useless.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Guy takes forever for updates at least he doesn't charge patrons I think he has per major update charge scheme.

Hoping the next update is a large one.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Guy takes forever for updates at least he doesn't charge patrons I think he has per major update charge scheme.

Hoping the next update is a large one.
If it's any consolation, way back when, Luxee warned that 0.4 would take longer, because it's way larger than his usual updates. And since his Patreons pay per update , not per month, everybody is fine with it.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
If it's any consolation, way back when, Luxee warned that 0.4 would take longer, because it's way larger than his usual updates. And since his Patreons pay per update , not per month, everybody is fine with it.
Yeah, like I said guy seems solid he maybe slow but at least he isn't ripping people off or milking.

Hope the update is a large one and the wait is worth it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, like I said guy seems solid he maybe slow but at least he isn't ripping people off or milking.

Hope the update is a large one and the wait is worth it.
I am sorry to say but those who donate to the dev do it help the dev not to get self gratification out of it.
And those who don't donate grip about updates taken to long.

If you don't like go play something else for those of us are getting tired of those like you who just want to grip if an update comes out and you don't like it.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I am sorry to say but those who donate to the dev do it help the dev not to get self gratification out of it.

If you don't like go play something else for those of us are getting tired of those like you who just want to grip if an update comes out and you don't like it.
This is my absolute Nº1, but i'm playing it cool. Because, first, i don't have a choice, second, there is always stuff coming up to take the edge off.

Reactions: a1fox3

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017

How do you know whether I donate or not and I wasn't griping just making an observation.

Not interested in having an argument over nothing. Good day.

Reactions: TheDecentOne

tuna

Oct 17, 2017
it's no wonder thought, by my book he's doing everything right (yes, even the red hair :p ). I'm honestly glad i can support him :)
Well there are always areas for improvement. He might surprise us!

Personally I think Elly is falling for her dad pretty easily after all that time. A back story on how they were close in the past would be more convincing, better if she put up a fight or being confused so MC have to figure some shit out, like Ada. Anyway, dear wife may notice sth if you’re not careful, so I won’t complain much.

The action mechanic is quite fun, hope MC can level up and kick some asses with new moves, like wing chun or MMA or something. MC can get seriously hurt fighting a boss, hanging to dear life... Always good for a little drama hahaha

So far so good though, i’m glad i can support him and am eager for next update :)

Reactions: volto
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes