Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Not entirely, on the good husband route you basically tell her to bugger off.
Really? Didn't know that, never crossed my mind to be on that path, I lean more toward daughters, haha, above all Elly, I could never say no to her, and Jenna is real cute herself :p

Reactions: PixelRepublic

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Actually that's not correct. It's not "minors", it's "girls (or boys) before their puberty".
For example being sexually attracted to a 16 year old girl does not make you being a pedophile, because in this age she most probably would not be before her puberty, but in most countries in the world she still would be a minor (even though she would be, at least in many countries in the world, already in an age of consent).
On the other hand being sexually attracted to an 8 year old girl would most probably make you being a pedophile because, well, it's obvious, I guess - except of the very rare cases of oppai lolis, but they most probably exist only in hentai worlds... ;)
Yea lot people are throwing the words pedophile around without actually knowing what it means. The actual definition is a "primary sexual preference for prepubescent girls". This generally means girls under the age of 12-14 but can vary based on the individual. Note it primary sexual preference meaning this really the only thing that turns them on, while older girls do not. An Ebophile is someone with a primary sexual attraction to pubescent teens generally aged 15-19, but again it is about a preference not a statement that anyone who thinks about it once in a while is an Ebophile. I won't lie their have been times when I saw teens that in their mid to late teens and thought "damn" but my personal preference would be for some probably closer to my own age usually of at least 25 or possibly even 30-35. This as much about mental maturity as it is about sexual maturity, both matter a great deal to. A young hot teen means absolutely nothing if I cant carry on an intellectual conversation with her.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my compressed version of Parental Love v0.11 for PC and Mac.
Original size are 1.35GB for PC and 1.34GB for Mac, and is already compressed by the developer.
No bitching if the image quality is too low!

This build is unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed version to the developer.
If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (509MB):
- - - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version of Parental Love v0.11 for PC and Mac.
Original size are GB for 1.35GB for PC and 1.34GB for Mac, and is already compressed by the developer.
No bitching if the image quality is too low!

This build is unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed version to the developer.
If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (509MB):
- - - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!
TY !

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Yea lot people are throwing the words pedophile around without actually knowing what it means. The actual definition is a "primary sexual preference for prepubescent girls". This generally means girls under the age of 12-14 but can vary based on the individual. Note it primary sexual preference meaning this really the only thing that turns them on, while older girls do not. An Ebophile is someone with a primary sexual attraction to pubescent teens generally aged 15-19, but again it is about a preference not a statement that anyone who thinks about it once in a while is an Ebophile. I won't lie their have been times when I saw teens that in their mid to late teens and thought "damn" but my personal preference would be for some probably closer to my own age usually of at least 25 or possibly even 30-35. This as much about mental maturity as it is about sexual maturity, both matter a great deal to. A young hot teen means absolutely nothing if I cant carry on an intellectual conversation with her.
Yes, but it's common usage has come to mean; those that engage in sexual activities with others that are under the legal age of consent. Which of course varies from country to country. Side note: In the vatican, it's 14 for girls. :oops:

Anyway, I do totally agree with your point RE intellectual conversations. Without being able to talk, or share interests - how similarly aged people would more often than not - and enjoy another person's company, I'm just not interested.

Regardless, it's fun to have these games to explore fantasies.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Oooh another update. Awesome. I cannot wait to play it.

I do have one question though, is it a safe bet to say that A69 was axed? I thought the Dev was planning on doing a 2 to 1 release schedule for the games- 2 PL to 1 A69... Hasn't this been the 3rd or 4th PL update (I'm not complaining- I'm just curious.) :) It would be shame if the other one didn't get finished. :(

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes