Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oooh another update. Awesome. I cannot wait to play it.

I do have one question though, is it a safe bet to say that A69 was axed? I thought the Dev was planning on doing a 2 to 1 release schedule for the games- 2 PL to 1 A69... Hasn't this been the 3rd or 4th PL update (I'm not complaining- I'm just curious.) :) It would be shame if the other one didn't get finished. :(
Don't quote me on this, but I believe that Luxee's plan is to completely finish up PL before he picks up A69, that way he can focus all his attention to one game at a time :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Safetydummy

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
Ty for the best game ever! PS Acting Lessons was great but the end was worse!
YOUR game ist AWESUME Sir!

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for

Parental Love v.0.11 + crunched + WT

+

Fixed I am on mob so have problems..shall fix lateer..sorry..links working

Oxymoron98

Sep 22, 2018
how do you download the patch from the other sites he provided? everytime i click download it opens up a tab with what i assume is the code(i have no idea though). I normally use the mega link but i used my quota already.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, that's kinda sad to hear...that PL is going to end. :( I was kinda hoping they would just continue indefinitely. Lol
Definitely, that I'd really like too, I always hate it when a game I really love comes to an end, haha :p

Reactions: Safetydummy

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
how do you download the patch from the other sites he provided? everytime i click download it opens up a tab with what i assume is the code(i have no idea though). I normally use the mega link but i used my quota already.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
right click save as patch.renpy

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes