bginysta

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else having an issue with the patch not working? Previously it worked fine but the V.11 one doesn't seem to work

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Yes, but it's common usage has come to mean; those that engage in sexual activities with others that are under the legal age of consent. Which of course varies from country to country. Side note: In the vatican, it's 14 for girls. :oops:

Anyway, I do totally agree with your point RE intellectual conversations. Without being able to talk, or share interests - how similarly aged people would more often than not - and enjoy another person's company, I'm just not interested.

Regardless, it's fun to have these games to explore fantasies.
I agree public perception has led to this misunderstanding. I also did not even dig into the medical opinion side as many psychologists would pedophilia a mental disorder while Ebophilia is not universally seen that way. Males are biologically attracted to males that capable of producing offspring and sexually mature teen does fall within that biological definition. Obviously our evolution has produced other attribute (namely intelligence and the ability to build social constructs) that offset that. Additionally contrary to popular belief the "old to bleed, old enough to breed" construct is misleading. Men are most likely to be attracted to mates that best able to provide offspring and a woman is at her most fertile and child bearing years between 25-35 I believe. They dont hit max maturity until they 21-22 I believe.

However I also understand that we are constantly looking to stretch our boundaries in fantasy related areas. It why we like cosplay, shows like Game of Thrones and Superhero movies. We fantasize about things we would never do in real life. Honestly I would much rather have some here looking at fake girls or incest than actually out there in the real world doing it.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Anyone else having an issue with the patch not working? Previously it worked fine but the V.11 one doesn't seem to work
Nope I just downloaded the update and tested the patch it worked fine for me.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Rule #1: Do not discuss The Forbidden One
Rule #2: Do NOT discuss The Forbidden One

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did not know there was specific route for that, Just the Harem path.

I also dont the issue with Ada is, yes she smaller breasts but does not that young to me. I know lots of 18+ chicks like her and also like half of East Asia. Just my personal opinion of course and I honestly have not focused on her to much so maybe it is a dialog thing I have not seen.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I did not know there was specific route for that, Just the Harem path.

I also dont the issue with Ada is, yes she smaller breasts but does not that young to me. I know lots of 18+ chicks like her and also like half of East Asia. Just my personal opinion of course and I honestly have not focused on her to much so maybe it is a dialog thing I have not seen.
Ada is considered a Loli, thats why

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Think is Fertile and mating (or dating not sure), is onhold or abandoned
Cool thanks I just looked at and yea it is abandoned. Also judging from the pics I am not sure I would care it. I am not a fan of overly emphasized breasts. I like large breasts but only if they have a natural look to them (generally a little bit of hang to them not mountains sticking off the chest, I despise fake tits in real life that dont look natural) and they are proportional to the body type.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Ada is considered a Loli, thats why
I know she is considered a loli, I just dont 100% agree. Honestly it never even crossed my mind until someone else brought it up. To me the face and body look mature, she just has smaller breasts. It's not were talking about some of the girls from Ecchi Sensei here. Buts that's just my opinion I guess

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes