ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
and yes..ThunderRob(as he speaks in the third person like the arrogant douche he is!!!!) played the "loyal husband-good dad" route...i probably missed 78% of the game..but i feel fulfilled..that white-haired goddess is all this man needs!

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog and Hones

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
the forbidden path is just the harem path + ada. need to use the patch to get it. ada is a minor, thats why its called "forbidden".
the forrbidden path is not the same as the harem, most notable differences are in the forrbiden path you have a 3some with sofi and ada instead of a 4soem with sofi, ada, and elly. also during the massage on the forbidden path you thigh fuck ada instead giving both of them a happy ending. also on the forbidden path ada and elly dont know that the MC is folling around with each of them

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
the forrbidden path is not the same as the harem, most notable differences are in the forrbiden path you have a 3some with sofi and ada instead of a 4soem with sofi, ada, and elly. also during the massage on the forbidden path you thigh fuck ada instead giving both of them a happy ending. also on the forbidden path ada and elly dont know that the MC is folling around with each of them

Hmmmm, I may have to try this one out- it sounds like Ada specific content was kinda planned, if you're only interested in her (and you just happen to end up "stuck" with Elly). Lol Thanks for the info.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
I don't seem to be able to visit Emily and Jenna at the begining of this patch, clicking on it does nothing....bugged or?
For me is Elly and Ada i click and nothing happens, I can click Sofi, Emily and Jenna and get the scenes but not E&A Any help or suggestions? I even went back to my save where the talk about going to the massage place and still the same, By the way on Harem route if that helps.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Hmmm at what point does the harem/forbidden path diverge...I might backtrack a little.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
help I am still Having trouble with the patch don't no what to do
Try this erase the game you have, save the "SAVES" folder extract again new/fresh install, restore the saves folder, then, dl patch again just to make sure you it downloaded right then save it somewhere outside the folder so you can keep a copy of it and manually drop/drag it INSIDE of the folder named "GAME" which should be a path similar to this, in my case it's this:
E:\Games\Visual\ParentalLove-version0.11-market\GAME <-----
I have the crunched version that's why it says market but the location of final folder "GAME" is the same, if you do that you should be good, hope it helps if that doesn't work have no clue why is not working for you.

Reactions: Hones

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
How did you get that sofi scene? None of my playthroughs brought it up
Is anyone able to see in the game the images that are in the images folder? I'm doing the harem route, but I did not have the scene with Sofi, or the one in the massage with Ada.
Weird, I didn't get the Sofi pictures
When Sofi moves in, she'll come onto you and you get the choice to change the subject or play along. Changing the subject means no scene now, but she starts falling in love with you and this leads to a couple nice scenes in 0.11. Playing along leads to a scene soon after the choice, but means she won't love you.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes