Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I went the harem route (following the walkthrough) and at the end i didn't get the chance for the last two options of the walkthrough. After leaving the hospital and going to Nevada with Ada, on 8-th june appeared a single word on the top of the screen: aversionend.
And that's the end of it. Anybody had the same to happen? What shouls i do?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I went the harem route (following the walkthrough) and at the end i didn't get the chance for the last two options of the walkthrough. After leaving the hospital and going to Nevada with Ada, on 8-th june appeared a single word on the top of the screen: aversionend.
And that's the end of it. Anybody had the same to happen? What shouls i do?
You have to wait next update :LOL:

Reactions: Endrju

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Shit there are 5 endings? I already got the Elly ending, dont care about the husband route and figured only thing left was the Harem route.
Yes, 5 endings. We know about 4 of them:
Emily (The Pure Husband)
Elly (+ Jenna, My sweetie)
Harem
Ada (The Forbidden One)

We're assuming The Forbidden One is Ada; you do different stuff with Ada than in the Harem path.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
How do you trigger the Elly massage where she tells you she's yours? I tried on the harem route and the forbidden one and both scenes end with her sleeping and the Ada massage.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
How do you trigger the Elly massage where she tells you she's yours? I tried on the harem route and the forbidden one and both scenes end with her sleeping and the Ada massage.
If Ada and Elly don't know about each other yet, you aren't on the Harem Path.

Reactions: Mytez

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
if elly falls asleep your not on the harem path

Reactions: Mytez

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, that's kinda sad to hear...that PL is going to end. :( I was kinda hoping they would just continue indefinitely. Lol
There isn't much more that can be done here.

The story has been pretty much told. All that's left is opening Emily up on the harem path and that's it, anything else is just filler.

Reactions: Safetydummy

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
I though I followed the walkthrough... I guess I'll replay it then. Thanks.
Same the saves are even labeled Harem route. Must be the work Luxee made to switch routes mid game.
Same here i know for a fact i'm on the harem route even tha game tells me lol, but for real, Elly fell asleep on me also, correct me if i'm wrong isn't that Elly scene from the Elly ONLY path? :unsure:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Same here i know for a fact i'm on the harem route even tha game tells me lol, but for real, Elly fell asleep on me also, correct me if i'm wrong isn't that Elly scene from the Elly ONLY path? :unsure:
I don't think so, someone posted it from last update, and it looks exactly the same as the Ada one but with Elly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LeftyPR

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Reactions: LeftyPR and Mytez

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
the game tells you you are on the harem route even if you are on "the forbidden one" route

Apr 16, 2019
The only routes the game labels are 'Elly' 'husband' and 'harem', the 'forbidden' one doesnt have its own label (its labeled harem too), neither do the 5th ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes