magus448

May 22, 2018
it's a bug or he really deleted that fantastic scene with Sofi? (bj while Ada played). That's really stupid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the patch not working for anyone else? I've installed it and it refers to the sister as "lifelong friend".
I got that too. Luxee must have forgotten to replace that part with the variable that shows what her relationship is to the MC and just wrote it all out.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Nope ... his referring is about when mc don't choose Change the subject answer
It's still there, I had a save at that choice and got the scene. Maybe they just misclicked. Or hidden requirements weren't met for it?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
There isn't much more that can be done here.

The story has been pretty much told. All that's left is opening Emily up on the harem path and that's it, anything else is just filler.
Speaking of Ada, I wouldn't mind a chance to "fill 'er"- oh, you said "filler". My bad. ;)

Yeah, I know what you're saying- it's just a shame that it has to end. It was definitely one of the better games on here and in general. (Definitely in my Top 10, no doubt.) We can only hope that A69 is just as great, if not better. :p

I did kinda find it funny that Jenna just suggested letting the MC "bang" whomever he wants in the family- and then doesn't bat an eye when he offers to go on the two week trip with Ada. That's some great parenting Emily. Lol Seriously, though...cannot wait for the next update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Speaking of Ada, I wouldn't mind a chance to "fill 'er"- oh, you said "filler". My bad. ;)

Yeah, I know what you're saying- it's just a shame that it has to end. It was definitely one of the better games on here and in general. (Definitely in my Top 10, no doubt.) We can only hope that A69 is just as great, if not better. :p

I did kinda find it funny that Jenna just suggested letting the MC "bang" whomever he wants in the family- and then doesn't bat an eye when he offers to go on the two week trip with Ada. That's some great parenting Emily. Lol Seriously, though...cannot wait for the next update.
To be fair on Emily, Jenna has only suggested it, Em isn't yet aware her man has already fucked every other hole in the house and now has his own harem.

She seems to be the only one not aware she's in a harem.

For her, sending him with Ada wouldn't mean anything yet, she isn't aware of what's going on. I am looking forward to her finding out. I hope it goes well i'd like for them all to be happy. It was the thing I didn't like about Elly's route that left Sofi to probably die and Emily was heartbroke. Everyone needs to be happy.

Although I would like it known that the scenes with Emily and Jenna are my absolute favourite.

I was one of those sad cases that enjoyed the good husband route because I love romance but the scenes with Jenna and Emily swung me round to wanting the harem.

I wanted a proper view of Sofi and Elly during the threesome, Sofi is probably my favourite girl tied with Jenna. The fact you only got a brief glimpse of them was a shame.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
As quickly as everything has progressed in this game if you go down those paths, I'm a bit worried that finalising Emily into the harem might get done a little too quickly.
I wouldn't be opposed to her needing a couple of updates just to bring her into the fold for harem route.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As quickly as everything has progressed in this game if you go down those paths, I'm a bit worried that finalising Emily into the harem might get done a little too quickly.
I wouldn't be opposed to her needing a couple of updates just to bring her into the fold for harem route.
Yeah, i'd be quite happy with, at the very minimum, 3 more updates. 2 to get her integrated into the harem and 1 to tie it all up nicely, maybe move them to a bigger house considering MC and Jenna are rich as fuck.

Just to clarify before someone misreads, that isn't me saying I just want 3 more updates, that's me saying I want 3 more at the very minimum so no less than that. I just hear Luxee is wanting to tie this up before starting A69 but I do think it needs at least 2 to get Emily fully into the harem and 1 for a proper ending.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, i'd be quite happy with, at the very minimum, 3 more updates. 2 to get her integrated into the harem and 1 to tie it all up nicely, maybe move them to a bigger house considering MC and Jenna are rich as fuck.
Image rendering aside, I'd say that 2-3 updates devoted to Emily + wrap up should be very doable whilst doing some of the early work on A69.

Given all the potential pregnancies, they're definitely going to need a bigger place... Hell, a mansion all to themselves would be best!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Image rendering aside, I'd say that 2-3 updates devoted to Emily + wrap up should be very doable whilst doing some of the early work on A69.

Given all the potential pregnancies, they're definitely going to need a bigger place... Hell, a mansion all to themselves would be best!
They can afford it, they own a pretty successful business. A mansion out in the middle of nowhere just for them and their sprogs. Have it somewhere where Jenna, MC and Emily can commute to their jobs (don't want people being confinced to the house, it would drive them slowly insane) and everyone else has some sort of life where their situation doesn't cause problems.

They are out of the public eye when at home and no one would be any the wiser.

Or Jenna and MC could both chip and do a Richard Branson and buy an island.

I mainly wanted to see Sofi get involved. Her storyline was breaking my heart and it's nice to see her happy. Just take a bit of time to get Emily tied in and it will be great.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
It was the thing I didn't like about Elly's route that left Sofi to probably die and Emily was heartbroke. Everyone needs to be happy.
Wow. Just wow. You never really think about the repercussions of your decisions (whether you get to see them or not) or how they'd affect the other characters. That's really sad- when you think about it. :( You would have just let Sofi get thrown to the wolves. Damn. You as the only person that could've stopped it or showed you cared- instead did nothing. That would make you just as responsible/guilty as the people that were mistreating her. Again, damn.

I knew it was the harem route (once the Ada thing was straightened out) all the way. Although, there is talk of a "forbidden" route that sounds kinda interesting... ;)

Reactions: frozted

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Its possible, I only loaded my saves to see both outcomes and they are all labeled 'harem' haha.

I had to do the forbidden one by hand with the WT pdf as the route mod doesnt have it.
Just FYI, you can change the names of the saves, so you're not stuck with "Harem route".

For some inexplicable reason both my Ada and Harem routes had "adaknows" set at 0, while an old save of the harem route had it at 1. Now it works fine. Thanks goobdoob.
You're welcome!

BTW, you tag a user by putting @ before there name, like @Mytez .

I mainly wanted to see Sofi get involved. Her storyline was breaking my heart and it's nice to see her happy. Just take a bit of time to get Emily tied in and it will be great.
Make sure you "Change the subject" instead of "Play along" when Sofi comes on to you in Ada's room. You lose a nice BJ scene, but the payoff is much better as she starts falling for the MC.

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes