Djaden57

Sep 29, 2017
I installed the Lain's mod for the gallery, but replay for some scene are always grayed out. Some help please.

Jun 20, 2018
For me,i prefer harem route,pretty much all of them need happy ending and all of them relying too much with the MC,Ada & Elly have father issues,Jenna which is naughty one already have her time back when they were teen and im pretty sure she gave up her virginity to his brother,to continue her love with her brother,she suggested the harem route,she and MC try to corrupt MC wife,Emily and try to make her agree to share her husband with other girls..and she will get her fun aswell..then the recent,Emily gain suspicious with Jenna,and talk to her about that,Jenna confess everything that she love her brother since they were little,based from it,Emily might accept it and understand their feeling..Sofi,she have a dark past until she meet MC,she seeing MC as her protector..and she start to love MC for that,so its kinda selfish when MC only choose one single character route and leave the others when each one of them need MC attention..pregnancy might not be a problemin this game because MC is a CEO and rich..no offense and its only my opinion

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Personally not a fan of pregnancy, mixing it with incest is an even bigger nope for me.

Apr 16, 2019
Just wanted to remind you guys that there are some past facts that you can only know if you play Emily's path. Im a harem fan and didnt want to try that route, but it wasnt as bad as I though.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes