LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
the game tells you you are on the harem route even if you are on "the forbidden one" route
I know that's why the LOL and then i say: but for real!!! ;)
But am i right or wrong isn't that scene from the elly only? because i have followed the harem to a T, even got the sofi scenes the at the massage and hospital, so i know i'm on harem....weird

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
the game tells you you are on the harem route even if you are on "the forbidden one" route
The code only has 3 routes in the display, as PokemasterLord said:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only routes the game labels are 'Elly' 'husband' and 'harem', the 'forbidden' one doesnt have its own label (its labeled harem too), neither do the 5th ending.

Are you sure about the difference between the harem and forbidden routes? As I said here: https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-v0-11-luxee.3222/post-1698782 , you only get "adaknows" set if Elly plays with you while you're sleeping, which she doesn't do on the Forbidden One route. "adaknows" is what controls the scene variant you get in the Ada/Elly massage room.

Plus, it seems to me that "Ada + Elly" is more harem, and "Ada alone" is more Forbidden One.

Apr 16, 2019
Its possible, I only loaded my saves to see both outcomes and they are all labeled 'harem' haha.

I had to do the forbidden one by hand with the WT pdf as the route mod doesnt have it.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
For some inexplicable reason both my Ada and Harem routes had "adaknows" set at 0, while an old save of the harem route had it at 1. Now it works fine. Thanks goobdoob.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Harem route but only Elly sex scenes hmmm
In last update there is also one Sofi's scene and in general there are also Jenna and Emily's scenes... Did you really play it with attention? ;) If you want Ada's scene play the forbidden one route ;)

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
it's a bug or he really deleted that fantastic scene with Sofi? (bj while Ada played). That's really stupid.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Is the patch not working for anyone else? I've installed it and it refers to the sister as "lifelong friend".

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
thats a serated combat knife. to the kidneys, possibly even damaging the liver. if you survive that, you're damn lucky.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes