JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
Can someone post the quote from his Patreon update labelled " "?
"Glad I left that 10.1% leeway for myself. I'm sorry to have to announce this but I'm totally not going to make the tuesday deadline, there's still a ton of images I gotta render. Some of these ended up taking way longer than I'd have ever imagined.

I'll be posting progression updates over on Twitter @GamesLuxee every day until release. It shouldn't be that long now. I'll keep you posted"

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Obsesed with daughters` asses.

What is your name: Trumb, Donald Trumb.

If i were the dev, i would make the MC win the Presidential Elections. That would be a hell of a game.

Reactions: volto and w00de

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
"Glad I left that 10.1% leeway for myself. I'm sorry to have to announce this but I'm totally not going to make the tuesday deadline, there's still a ton of images I gotta render. Some of these ended up taking way longer than I'd have ever imagined.

I'll be posting progression updates over on Twitter @GamesLuxee every day until release. It shouldn't be that long now. I'll keep you posted"
per dev's twitter, he still has about 40 images left to render. so probably by Friday at the earliest or by Sunday to do some bugfixes.

May 31, 2017
per dev's twitter, he still has about 40 images left to render. so probably by Friday at the earliest or by Sunday to do some bugfixes.
I really hope he uses this or something similar. I know there is at least one freeware batch rendering solution.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
he had 40 renders and a final scene to write for earlier this week; so I think we'll likely see v0.02 by this weekend if all goes well. dev is correctly not putting an official release date but is at least keeping us nosy people's updated on status via Twitter which is much appreciated!

dev also is only charging patrons per update instead of monthly which I think is a cool thing to do. looking forward to corrupting older daughter :FeelsGoodMan:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes:ya beat me to it

looking forward to having some new stuff to play this weekend!

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Tomorrow :test2:

I'm going to render the last image today, I'll start uploading v0.2 today but with my internet it's gonna be tomorrow before release
least it is not my net ^_- or it would really be next year lol

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Can't wait to play it this weekend. Thanks for keeping us informed.

M

MantisK

View attachment 6496

Plot:

In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Emily. You were a cocaine addict, you were a bad father, sharing only brief moments of happiness with your children between your inebriated and sober states, those happy times shared between you, your children and Emily you now long for. A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. You two went through the break up and the court ruled her sole custody of your children
It's been fifteen years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. Now that you're clean of drugs, You decided to start dating Emily once again. You've been dating her online for many months now and your relationship is blossoming. She's taken a new liking to you and believes you two can restore things to the way they used to be. You live in different states, but it's summertime and you've decided to visit Emily in Ohio. The game begins when you first meet her in a bar.

Gameplay
:​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.2
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Voyeurism, Groping, Corruption, Lesbian, Anal, Incest

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: | | | |

View attachment 6497 View attachment 6501 View attachment 6506 View attachment 6498 View attachment 6500 View attachment 6509 View attachment 6508
Could you add a standard OP update date? This way we don't dig through the feed looking for the latest one. Many have it, but like this, not all do.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes