Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Someone knows how to obtain the "after credit" please ? ^^ I don't know how to corrupt Elly enough.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
yep the eric thing made me laugh :)

Promising looking game so far
Me too. It is difficult to laugh with these games but author made it very well.

Yes. Promising game. A bit too short for a second version, but interesting so far. Agree with idea both sisters are very similar too.

Sep 16, 2016
What do you mean ? i thought i might check this game out but after that comment...
Exacly what Triplez said, the younger daughter says that she likes a guy from her school... well named Eric xD I don´t know if the Dev reads this comments but... it looks like it because, the MC also make fun of the situation, and he really seem to be mocking Big Brother (The famous/Infamous game).

Nemi

May 13, 2017
What do you mean ? i thought i might check this game out but after that comment...
Literally the text after asking what the name is of his daughter's crush:
"His name is Eric"
"Cool"
"(Fucking Erics!)"

This guy knows what's up

Exacly what Triplez said, the younger daughter says that she likes a guy from her school... well named Eric XD I don´t know if the Dev reads this comments but... it looks like it because, the MC also make fun of the situation, and he really seem to be mocking Big Brother (The famous/Infamous game).
Yeah, there's no way he wrote that part by accident :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 3945

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
If i were on Marketing business i would buy the "Eric logo" rights. I would make a hell of a fortune selling t-shirts and other shit with the logo"Fuck Eric" "I hate Eric" "I:heartcoveredeyes:Eric" "Eric rules" "Beware of Eric" and "Who the fuck is Eric?".
This..... is a terribly bad good idea. I doubt it will be anything other than normies that are either named Eric or hate an Eric that'll buy it. But for an inside joke, it's awesome. Marketing might even let Big Man Tyrone do a video promoting it, for some shekels.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm pretty sure that idea has been overused with a huge amount of names.

Back on topic:
Even though this update was kind of short, it was really fun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS: It was hilarious the nod to a certain douchebag.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone have a mega link? I know my internet is horrendously bad but all of these websites insist on downloading at less than 100kbs for me. Meanwhile steam is happy to go full throttle if I have it on.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
That's not the first time I see Eric mentioned in a bad way. I think the only problem with him is that he makes BB boring to play, not his role or his character. Without an antagonist it won't be a videogame, don't you think?
Without a good writer/dev and the ability for the player to make real choices that can maybe thwart an antagonist, then NO they don't need one in the game. At that point, the player is just forced to participate in a story they may not like, and actually hate, to be a part of.

Antagonists are only good if the 'hero(ine)' has a legit way to stop, minimize or eliminate them. People's problem with Eric is that for multiple versions the player had zero ways to do that.

EDIT: Whoops, way late to the party with this comment, but meh, still rings true, much like wep said, it's all about choices. :)

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
The needed space is huge, for a short game like that. Are they using BMP for their images or something?

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes