Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
just checked patreon, why does it say he/she makes "$4,708 per major game update" and not per month ?
does it mean dev force them self to release each month on the day?
or how does the patreons pay only at major game release? *confused*

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
just checked patreon, why does it say he/she makes "$4,708 per major game update" and not per month ?
does it mean dev force them self to release each month on the day?
or how does the patreons pay only at major game release? *confused*
When the dev marks a post as a major dev update on Patreon a payment request put through to the patrons.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hmm, well it took a while to notice what was growing but then I noticed the hand. YAY, we get LONGER fingernails. :)

Looking forward to the update and seeing how things develop with the characters split between to locations.

Of course I'm also interested in seeing what will happen when the space/time rift opens and Juliana starts seducing Elly. The intrigue as Sofi infiltrates Dexter's Laboratory to rescue Ada and the MC will be INTENSE. Of course the MASSIVE quest to find a Chocolate bunny to save the WORLD err to save dessert will be interesting. Can the MC find an open shop?? Which Aisle to look down?? Oh, I can feel the tension already. :)

Just a thought

Reactions: N1K17Y

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
ooh oki, cool
seem like a good motivation for the dev to release as often as possible :p
Actually Luxee has been VERY good about NOT giving more than ONE update a month. It seems that when the update will be ready before a new month a little extra gets added so people wont get hit with an extra charge. I think it's things like a few extra pictures or maybe a scene added. It's VERY nice that Luxee does this to save Patrons money AND give a little bonus.

Just a thought.

Reactions: botc76

Luxee

Deluded weirdo
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2017
Of course I'm also interested in seeing what will happen when the space/time rift opens and Juliana starts seducing Elly. The intrigue as Sofi infiltrates Dexter's Laboratory to rescue Ada and the MC will be INTENSE. Of course the MASSIVE quest to find a Chocolate bunny to save the WORLD err to save dessert will be interesting. Can the MC find an open shop?? Which Aisle to look down?? Oh, I can feel the tension already. :)

Just a thought
What in the fuck... :LOL:

Does parental love has an Art Assets Thread? I can't find any. I'd like the to know the assets for Ada.
Nah, only the big boys got those back when the site had the popular games section :(
Elly and Ada are both based on the same base model
with some tweaks to both face and body ofc. Ada's hair is the Gwennili Hair for Genesis 3 female

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Probably someone has already asked this but the game is coming to an end?
I do not want it to end. I like of the characters.
Great Game

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Isn't the game a bit short for being 2 years old?

I finished up to 0.11 in some hours
Did you finish the 2 completed paths (Elly and Good Husband) Plus the content for the other two known paths (Harem and Forbidden)?? Yes the Harem and Forbidden are similar in parts, but with the multiple paths there is quite a bit of content.

ALSO, the Dev needs time to produce a product of this quality. For myself I honestly LOVE the humor, VERY good Images, Story, and all the other little things that make this fun and SEXY. There are other games with humor, but I think this is one of the better examples.

No, I'd say that the Dev has given us plenty of content for the time involved. Some others produce more, but of course we also see less in some cases.

Just a thought.

Reactions: splamo and fried

Nizzz

Dec 30, 2018
Did you finish the 2 completed paths (Elly and Good Husband) Plus the content for the other two known paths (Harem and Forbidden)?? Yes the Harem and Forbidden are similar in parts, but with the multiple paths there is quite a bit of content.

ALSO, the Dev needs time to produce a product of this quality. For myself I honestly LOVE the humor, VERY good Images, Story, and all the other little things that make this fun and SEXY. There are other games with humor, but I think this is one of the better examples.

No, I'd say that the Dev has given us plenty of content for the time involved. Some others produce more, but of course we also see less in some cases.

Just a thought.

The game's quality is top notch, that's true.

I've played Elly's path, and the harem's one, but with fast speed the dialogues I've already seen ofc.

Reactions: Shiva0067

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I've got a feeling this is gonna be one hell of an update, I'll admit though I'm eager to see some more ahegao expressions from the ladies.

Reactions: RustyV
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes