Dave99750

Jan 31, 2018
Just played the game and liked it very much. But something doesn't make sense to me. Was emily saving herself for MC for 15 years?? Realising that made me feel pretty guilty towards cheating her. She deserves better.

Jun 20, 2018
Just played the game and liked it very much. But something doesn't make sense to me. Was emily saving herself for MC for 15 years?? Realising that made me feel pretty guilty towards cheating her. She deserves better.
There is one time Elly say Emily cant forget MC and always crying alone even after all this years..before she focus on work and meet MC again in online..she also feel guilty when she fool around with Jenna..She is a loyal wife and hard to break,thats why MC try to corrupt her that its okay to play around with other girls..

Dave99750

Jan 31, 2018
There is one time Elly say Emily cant forget MC and always crying alone even after all this years..before she focus on work and meet MC again in online..she also feel guilty when she fool around with Jenna..She is a loyal wife and hard to break,thats why MC try to corrupt her that its okay to play around with other girls..
Well, yeah. Even after all she went through just to be with MC, i feel really bad for cheating on her. I know it's just a game but all the same. Man, you don't find women like that now. Rare gems or being stupid for believing a horrible person.

Jun 20, 2018
Well, yeah. Even after all she went through just to be with MC, i feel really bad for cheating on her. I know it's just a game but all the same. Man, you don't find women like that now. Rare gems or being stupid for believing a horrible person.
well,MC is a playboy type..but he still a gentleman and really care about the girls...maybe thats why Emily cant forget about him,gentleman,caring,,rich,strong and handsome,quite rare to find someone like that nowadays...for the other girls,i can see they all need MC in their life..even Jenna cant forget about him:ROFLMAO:i hope we can know what the backstory of MC and Jenna before he meet Emily and Jenna married..they sound like a crazy sibling back then..please luxee make a prequel :sneaky:

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There is a pure husband route. That might be more to your taste. Or not, whatever - I play all the routes! :)

Reactions: Super Galactus

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I think it says something about the game where you find yourself caring enough about the characters to feel guilty in the game choices you make.

Reactions: unknown78

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I loved the pure husband route. Happy Emily is best Emily.

As long as everyone is happy in harem route that one will win. Everyone happy is best everyone.

Elly route made me sad when I thought about it afterwards. Tore a family apart, broke Emily's heart for the second time and left Sof to die to rapists. Elly route is worst route.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
just checked patreon, why does it say he/she makes "$4,708 per major game update" and not per month ?
does it mean dev force them self to release each month on the day?
or how does the patreons pay only at major game release? *confused*

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes