fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Luxee Assuming that "The Forbidden One" is the Ada path, is it really OK to talk about it on Patreon? Given that they said she's underaged and you had to "remove" all the sexual content with her.

Also - care to share anything about the 5th path?
Yeah, I've been curious about this mysterious path ... unless it's hidden in plain sight and being setup to emerge soon. Such as suddenly committing to caring for and about Sofi+her situation, for example. Or, running away from everything due to mitigating circumstances. The neat thing about this game is just about anything could be possible between the characters.

Reactions: RustyV

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
A set of extra renders (14 ) , only for his triers , it was probably the reason of Luxee Patreon suspension , now solved .
Below one of these photo , with a small child in a picture , that could be the real reason for this problem to the Patreon page

View attachment 313907
i really want a backstory of kinky adventure of MC and Jenna,they must have crazy fun since highschool till MC and her apart and married..crazy sibling:LOL:imagine MC got a girlfriend and they have threesome everytime they have a chance

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
i really want a backstory of kinky adventure of MC and Jenna,they must have crazy fun since highschool till MC and her apart and married..crazy sibling:LOL:imagine MC got a girlfriend and they have threesome everytime they have a chance
I quote your Post 100 %.
Jenna is my favorite character in the game , really so hot situation when we meet her the first time in the story ; would be so nice a spin off of the story in the past time , with Mc and Jenna teenager ,with the background in the college , to discover the real situations that led them to become lovers ; would be really interesting : " Parental Love back to the Past "...

Apr 16, 2019
A set of extra renders (14 ) , only for his triers , it was probably the reason of Luxee Patreon suspension , now solved .
Below one of these photo , with a small child in a picture , that could be the real reason for this problem to the Patreon page

View attachment 313907
AFAIK depicting and/or having children on your game is fine, as long as its not sexualized. In this case its not, its literally a picture of one.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Most babies seem like they are really into breasts.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just not on Patreon.
Hmmm, can you show a woman breast feeding her baby on Patreon?

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I know Elly's blonde hair was a error in the last-ish release, but I REALLY like her as a Blondie. Perhaps a strawberry blonde?

If Ada were to get pregnant would her breasts swell much? Or would Elly develop BIG udders? Oh No... now I have a semi.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I know Elly's blonde hair was a error in the last-ish release, but I REALLY like her as a Blondie. Perhaps a strawberry blonde?
Wait, did I miss this? The only route I know of where her hair went back to blonde was the "My sweetie" (i.e., Elly) route:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Endal

May 19, 2019
Elly is a natural blonde. She dyes her hair red not too far into the story. She remains a redhead throughout the story unless you take the sweetie path, where you have the option to change her hair back to blonde.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Luxee I found it interesting that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, the reasons how she got to that point are somewhat obvious, but I was wondering how and why you decided to place it in the story when you did.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes