Apr 16, 2019
The problem as I see it is that it means they have to essentially write two games. One with the incest which is their first choice, and another with the dialog dumbed down. The end result is best described with the line "I've had it with these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane!"
Not really. 100% of incest comes from how characters address each other. If a guy calls a girl "daughter", its incest, if he call her "roomate", its not anymore and its good for Patreon. Later you just need one small renpy file to change it on the user end and its done.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Unless Patreon decides to pursue the matter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Let's not cast sides on who is or isn't responsible for the patreon purge. The one who reported it for whatever reason is who is responsible for this. And so is Luxee. Point is, we're just spitballing here but let's keep that spitballing to the game itself, not the payment processor.
Let's all nod our heads sagely like we we know what we're talking about. Now, let's get back to what's gonna happen with that weird waif called ada on her little "getaway" with that MC type. What do you think is gonna happen at there?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Probably the MC is gonna pop Ada's cherry at the game event.
Ada is either gonna win and be jacked up on endorphins and have sex or loose and the MC will console her with sex.
Personally I'd like her to find a playmate her age and freeze out the MC. Preferably a hot girl. Preferably, preferably the daughter from DMD.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Ada is either gonna win and be jacked up on endorphins and have sex or loose and the MC will console her with sex.
Personally I'd like her to find a playmate her age and freeze out the MC. Preferably a hot girl. Preferably, preferably the daughter from DMD.
I'm sensing a theme in your wishes as of late . . .

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well getting preggers would make it hard to hide her daughter/daddy special bonding time from the wife.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO Elly got too hot a body to fuck it up at her age with a baby.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah but D is less likely candidate for that.Elena and Jennifer have more chance not to mention they probably are better with video games.

Reactions: RustyV
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes