Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
i was wondering why i have not seen any update for about a month... and all i can say is fuck... i really hope he does not abandon it i like this game.
Last Update was just 20 days ago... Next release is expected for late June , begin of July

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Why don't you inform yourself before writing? The update came out this month ;)
i did say about a month, not exactly a month. there is only 8 days left of this month and a week can pretty much disapear without realizing it.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
The problem as I see it is that it means they have to essentially write two games. One with the incest which is their first choice, and another with the dialog dumbed down. The end result is best described with the line "I've had it with these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane!"
Getting your page shut down is the kind of thing that happens when you find a stranger in the Alps.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
i did say about a month, not exactly a month. there is only 8 days left of this month and a week can pretty much disapear without realizing it.
This post about Luxee's status and anticipated release schedule is on the page prior to this one:

https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-v0-11-luxee.3222/page-421#post-1936975

--------------------

I hope the Patreon thing is temporary, as Luxee seemed to indicate that there was still no reason(s) given for their latest takedown - so, there's no ability to respond at the moment.

Even with alternatives to consider, such as SubscribeStar, that would take some effort and communications with Patreon supporters to ask for a switch. Plus, Patreon allows for Paypal and most alternatives I've seen do not ( which is fine with me, but I know others are more sensitive to direct credit card payment methods).

Reactions: Genji

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Updated: 23-May-19 PL - 7/28 SCENES DONE Release estimate: Either really late june (like waaaay late) or july

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Luxee's pace has been something else this past week.

Maybe Patreon should knock his site down more often? ;)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Completely wrong.He obviously is finishing now the smallest events.
And, I was being sarcastic . . . :)

But, let's consider "smallest events" for a moment, now that you've brought them up. If such events might be in the range of Sofi's panic attack (for example), those moments are some of the best times in this game for me: they add a deeper feeling of cause-and-effect in ways which are relatively natural to my sensibilities and makes the game seem less wooden at such times, adding dimension to involved characters and the game itself. This all helps to suspend disbelief further, as well.

So, I'm all for "smallest events!"

Reactions: Genji

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Within reason small events that move the story forward can be good.
You should remember when we view a story we are only seeing a slice of the lives of the characters involved. We are only privy to events that are important to the plot. The mundane is ignored. For example most people have to cook but unless cooking is germane to the plot we do not need to see that part of the character's lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Within reason small events that move the story forward can be good.
You should remember when we view a story we are only seeing a slice of the lives of the characters involved. We are only privy to events that are important to the plot. The mundane is ignored. For example most people have to cook but unless cooking is germane to the plot we do not need to see that part of the character's lives.
Which reminds me of that first (and only, as you mention) breakfast cooking scene between the MC and Elly: that sudden in-the-moment shot with her startled expression and the pancake flying above the pan before them had me LOLing from slapstick overload. Yes, it helped cement the soft underpinnings of their becoming closer via a simple "small event," made more memorable by it's silly cuteness, - but, wasn't repeated again (i.e., not necessary).

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Apparently the page is currently under review, demons of above and below Patreon needs to take a chill pill.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Apparently the page is currently under review, demons of above and below Patreon needs to take a chill pill.
Yeah, it's been like that for some days, actually.

Luxee stated somewhere that they still haven't sent a reason that could be responded to, though there have been no updates since that mention (to my knowledge).

Meanwhile, the PL progress counter moved forward twice since the Patreon clamp down, so ... who knows?

Apr 30, 2018
The game ended with the mc and Ada leaving for a two week trip because she needed a chaperone. I'm guessing it has to do with that. I personally don't think of her that way but I'm guessing the puritanical patreon people do.

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
Visa/Mastercard don't want to process payments from creators that do incest or conservative viewpoints, if this teaches you anything it's that leftists ruin everything.

Reactions: RustyV
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes