fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
. . . I prefer the brunette cuz she's crazy and fun. I'm not sold on the fake redhead yet, tho. She's coming along nicely though.
The "fake redhead" is an entirely infatuated eldest daughter of the MC who wouldn't mind getting pregnant by him . . . so I am not sure what more she needs to make the sale :)

Reactions: Zioner35

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Huh.
Now I wonder where he'll get the support.
Will he pull an Irphaeus and just have his Patreon advertise a new TOS-friendly game?

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Found this game backwards, I went looking for what games have an incest patch and this one came up. Good writing. At one point I thought I had gotten a game over, but kept scrolling to see the end of that story... and it just kept going. Apparently I had reached one of the endings by accident.

Hope they continue the story and finish the game. Don't think I'll be a patreon for this since patreon makes them hide the stuff I like about the game. I kinda prefer just throwing money at the people making the good stuff that I get elsewhere, like a buymeacoffee link, rather then signing up to reoccurring payments... Anyone know if Luxee has a buymeacoffee link? I googled but didn't find one.

Apr 16, 2019
Found this game backwards, I went looking for what games have an incest patch and this one came up. Good writing. At one point I thought I had gotten a game over, but kept scrolling to see the end of that story... and it just kept going. Apparently I had reached one of the endings by accident.

Hope they continue the story and finish the game. Don't think I'll be a patreon for this since patreon makes them hide the stuff I like about the game. I kinda prefer just throwing money at the people making the good stuff that I get elsewhere, like a buymeacoffee link, rather then signing up to reoccurring payments... Anyone know if Luxee has a buymeacoffee link? I googled but didn't find one.
There is only incest in this game if you patch it to do so, and said patch isnt mentioned on Patreon. For all they know the characters call each other 'roomate/roomie', because thats what happens on the download on every link that isnt already patched (some people upload mirrors of it patched just for convenience).

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Well is patreon necessary? I mean idk from these things but IS IT?
Considering people need money to live and do stuff...
pretty much.

Also it's the most reputable, despite all the problems, which just goes to show the lack of competition.

Reactions: RustyV

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
So a particular dev must be careful how to control his patreon and how to describe a game. I see. Well dev and all devs must watch out what they post or upload or share in order not to receive policy warning

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I have not played this game in long time. but how much content is there now ? i think the last time i played it this version it was in a restaurant you where there with the entire family and the daughter was harrassed in the toilet part and you had to to do some fighting to defend the daughter ? also i see her hair color is changed ?

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
The problem as I see it is that it means they have to essentially write two games. One with the incest which is their first choice, and another with the dialog dumbed down. The end result is best described with the line "I've had it with these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane!"

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Well is patreon necessary? I mean idk from these things but IS IT?
Amateur or Semiprofessional Developers ( 95 % of games here in this site are made from them ) ,cannot survive without Patreon.
Other forms of support them like for example " Buy me a coffee " or "Subscribestars" are actually not enough , because Patreon covers more than 80-90 % of Amateur Adult Game Market.

• Wow
Reactions: Bbwlover

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
i was wondering why i have not seen any update for about a month... and all i can say is fuck... i really hope he does not abandon it i like this game.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes