Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It's not like I would deny Elly, she's the true definition of a daddy's girl and she's been wanting her daddy since day one, probably before, because it's her that makes it clear that she has feelings for MC, not the other way around. Ada kinda got into the mix by accident, but no thanks to Jenna :p
I feel bad for Elly, even in her own path she has to share "her man" with Jenna. Girl needs a little bit more bite, at times it feels like MC is taking advantage of her sweetness, forcing her to do things that she doesn't like simply because "she loves daddy". I would have liked to see her confronting MC and asking him to choose between her or Jenna.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Updated: 20-May-19 PL - 4/28 SCENES DONE Release estimate: Either really late june (like waaaay late) or july

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I feel bad for Elly, even in her own path she has to share "her man" with Jenna. Girl needs a little bit more bite, at times it feels like MC is taking advantage of her sweetness, forcing her to do things that she doesn't like simply because "she loves daddy". I would have liked to see her confronting MC and asking him to choose between her or Jenna.
Definitely, I absolutely HATE that I have to share Elly with Jenna, I'd hate to share her with anybody. The only one I don't really care if Jenna hooks up with is the wife, but Elly and Ada are mine xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Talking about Elly, there are a few dialogues that are kinda weird

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You could say that it actually is. Elly is so determined to please her daddy, so if she thinks that vibrator thing is what he wants, then she'll gladly do that for him, after all, she's not exactly shy about being naughty with him, she even suggests doing things in places they could be seen and not even considering that wrong people might see it :p

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
what happen?

This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
what happen?

This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more.
Damn, that's not a good sign.
But it's mostly because of certain content in the game, specifically incest. Either Patreon themselves came across the game to check it out, or they took it under review because someone flagged the game due to its content.
Hopefully it's not because of that, but if it is, Luxee is forced to make some changes, or they might put his page down for good.
I hope it gets resolved quick and so that Luxee can keep on developing the game.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@Don-Amine
@Eerie Entity

I think it happened the same thing was some days ago with AWAM and with Glamour . Probably there was some naked photos in the page or some comments from some triers speaking about incest ; this is my supposition . Usually all it's fixed in a few days after that Dev remove all Images or comments that are against Patreon Policy ...
Nothing so worrying ; in every case usually Dev send always some further communication by mail with more news

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'll bet he was reported over Ellie. Or a post which had some small breasted gal on it who looked young and bang! It's been flagged! Be aware that there are trolls making the rounds on Patreon who will flag posts in the NSFW area at the slightest whiff of cookies or under orders.

Reactions: jackkane and Alteni

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
@Don-Amine
@Eerie Entity

I think it happened the same thing was some days ago with AWAM and with Glamour . Probably there was some naked photos in the page or some comments from some triers speaking about incest ; this is my supposition . Usually all it's fixed in a few days after that Dev remove all Images or comments that are against Patreon Policy ...
Nothing so worrying ; in every case usually Dev send always some further communication by mail with more news
Damn, that's not a good sign.
But it's mostly because of certain content in the game, specifically incest. Either Patreon themselves came across the game to check it out, or they took it under review because someone flagged the game due to its content.
Hopefully it's not because of that, but if it is, Luxee is forced to make some changes, or they might put his page down for good.
I hope it gets resolved quick and so that Luxee can keep on developing the game.
its better if he do like the dev of dating my daughter start his own site

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Actually working with Patreon needs a big accuracy and attention , because the policy rules are really closed and strict about naked photos in public post and also if people comment always in public post about incest or about petite girls . Dev must give big attention on this things , but like i wrote Before , same think happened for two important Developer past month and they solved all in a few days ...

Reactions: Alteni

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Actually working with Patreon needs a big accuracy and attention , because the policy rules are really closed and strict about naked photos in public post and also if people comment always in public post about incest or about petite girls . Dev must give big attention on this things , but like i wrote Before , same think happened for two important Developer past month and they solved all in a few days ...
The problem in this case isn't necessarily the incest, that would be easy to fix without too much work.
But if the game got flagged because of Ada, the loli character, then that's a MUCH bigger issue, because even loli characters are illegalized because at least the authorities links loli characters to pedophilia.
And if the game indeed was flagged because of Ada, that would mean that Luxee would have to rewrite and re-render a HUGE portion of the game just to get his page back up and running and that might be more trouble than what it's worth.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@Eerie Entity

We will see in next days after a communication from the Dev ; with Glamour and AWAM , Patreon pages was closed because of one naked photos on a public post , and the page was reactivated after their removing in a few days; if there are other reason ( like for example some complaints made about the Petite Ada ) this we will know only after some Dev's news

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
As Eerie Entity pointed out incest relationships in the past were fixed by allowing the player the option to "rename" the characters. So unless the Patreon pricks are now disallowing this option the flagging may be over Ada.
If a character looks too young she may be considered loli, even-though there are girls in real life who look way young in their late teens and into their early 20's.
Maybe Ada will have to have a growth spurt, possibly brought on by being exposed to gamma rays.
Young Ada when calm appears loli but when angered she transforms.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity

We will see in next days after a communication from the Dev ; with Glamour and AWAM , Patreon pages was closed because of one naked photos on a public post , and the page was reactivated after their removing in a few days; if there are other reason ( like for example some complaints made about the Petite Ada ) this we will know only after some Dev's news
As Eerie Entity pointed out incest relationships in the past were fixed by allowing the player the option to "rename" the characters. So unless the Patreon pricks are now disallowing this option the flagging may be over Ada.
If a character looks too young she may be considered loli, even-though there are girls in real life who look way young in their late teens and into their early 20's.
WE can only hope for the best and see what happens, but it definitely would be a damn shame if the game came to an early end because of this. :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
As has been said there needs to be a Patreon alternative.

Wonder if F95 could host these not-ready-for-Patreon devs?

Reactions: Eerie Entity

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It would be weird.. a pirate site hosting NSFW devs. That's like the cat renting a nest to a family of mice. It doesn't look good or seem comfortable to most devs. Just hoping luxee has a way out of this mess and talks to his supporters and gets it figured out. I will agree that if it's focused on Ada, he's up shit creek. The thing is, patreon doesn't police themselves. Their members do. So someone reported him and that is why he is under review.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'd bet its because of Ada looking underage. Harem Hotel had the same problem with Ashley. He'll either need to change Ada's look/content or take the game off patreon. maybe start a subscribestar account (is that the name?)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It would be weird.. a pirate site hosting NSFW devs. That's like the cat renting a nest to a family of mice. It doesn't look good or seem comfortable to most devs.
William and Mary college was founded on money from pirates.
So pirates can do good things too.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes