Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Updated: 19-May-19
PL - 3/28 SCENES DONE
Release estimate: Either really late june (like waaaay late) or july
A full month and a half without Elly and Ada. Or even three months without Elly if the update is only about the tournament. You just made me sad. :cry:

unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
I love that scene so much. :LOL:

Finally got around to finishing the v11 content. I have to say the way Elly and Emily react on their exclusive paths hit me emotionally. Their reactions and feelings of betrayal made me feel like a heel to other in both scenarios.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@King Monkey Mon

The girl i like more in this game , is Jenna ; the right moment she appears, was in my opinion one of the hottest of whole game and the kind of relationship that she had with the Mc was extremely intriguing and so incestuous.... But more , she is so beautiful!!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@King Monkey Mon

The girl i like more in this game , is Jenna ; the right moment she appears, was in my opinion one of the hottest of whole game and the kind of relationship that she had with the Mc was extremely intriguing and so incestuous.... But more , she is so beautiful!!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Elly in my opinion is the best girl, she's the true definition of a daddy's girl and she wants her daddy to conquer her womb and knock her up, doesn't get hotter and more incestuous than that, Jenna loses to Elly big time, plus Jenna acts like it's HER harem when it's MINE, she's only part of it :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Jenna is probably the best girl, even tho Elly is adorable. Its because of Jenna that you can even make the harem happen, and she's the one who never cared about you banging others as long as she has you too.

Hell, she loves you more than your former wife for all I know, and its her influence that makes everything with Elly go well.
It's not thanks to Jenna that Elly is completely smitten by MC, it's also no thanks to Jenna that Ada is interested, that's all MC's work, you see, things were already happening with Elly before Jenna came around, and Jenna didn't so much as share two words with Ada before MC and Ada started having those small sexual things (him teaching her masturbation), the only thing Jenna is doing is working the (ex)wife to be okay with all this, that's it :p

Apr 16, 2019
That depends on the path you are doing. If you dont give Elly the cock from the go its her who convinces you (and helps Elly) to get you to whip your dick out for your little girl.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That depends on the path you are doing. If you dont give Elly the cock from the go its her who convinces you (and helps Elly) to get you to whip your dick out for your little girl.
It's not like I would deny Elly, she's the true definition of a daddy's girl and she's been wanting her daddy since day one, probably before, because it's her that makes it clear that she has feelings for MC, not the other way around. Ada kinda got into the mix by accident, but no thanks to Jenna :p

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes