Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
Cause you forgot Mother's Day is today!
(Unless of course your mother is no longer a part of your life, in which case sorry)
Well, At least in Mexico, Mother's Day is May 10, I thought that in the whole world it was that day, apparently not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Laziness

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well, At least in Mexico, Mother's Day is May 10, I thought that in the whole world it was that day, apparently not.
It's May 10 in Mexico because that was the date it was first celebrated (the 2nd Sunday of that year). In most of the world it is the 2nd Sunday in May. Many countries have different days/months.

Reactions: Laziness and Sherka

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I think the game miss an opportunity by not having an anti wife route. A route where you play the wife and steal her precious children :devilish:

Reactions: Luxee

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
It's May 10 in Mexico because that was the date it was first celebrated (the 2nd Sunday of that year). In most of the world it is the 2nd Sunday in May. Many countries have different days/months.
Well, thanks for the history class man, now I know something new xD

Reactions: Laziness

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Mother's Day was created about 40 miles from me in Grafton WV., and its this weekend.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So I was thinking about the next update and had a thought about the 'Big Gaming Championship' tm. As the MC is a BIG rich owner of a restaurant chain will the organizers do fun things for us and Ada to get a sponsorship?? If they figure out who the MC is then they might bring out the 'Rest of the Family'. Not sure, but the Time Away from everyone else might not be as long as we feared (or hoped if we want LOTS of Ada love time). :)

Just a thought.

Apr 16, 2019
Wait, what? I thought the only available paths were Elly, Emily, or Harem. Are you saying there's a fourth one?

Edit: Damn, there is! :eek: I guess I was using an old version of Lain's walkthrough mod.

Time to start a new game! :D
More news for you then: there will be a total of 5 paths.

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
More news for you then: there will be a total of 5 paths.
Yeah, but I'm only really into Elly and Ada (closely followed by Jenna, and I don't mind Sofi). So unless the fifth path is a combination of those two (maybe three), I'm not going to be quite as excited. ;)

Come to think of it, though, a harem path excluding Emily would be excellent!

Apr 16, 2019
Right now thats kinda whats happening TBH... everyone kinda knows you've been fucking everyone BUT Emily thinks shes special and the only one for you.

Jun 20, 2018
Right now thats kinda whats happening TBH... everyone kinda knows you've been fucking everyone BUT Emily thinks shes special and the only one for you.
Well,she is special for MC,MC favourite wife,Elly & Ada favourite daughter,but it might be the best to not bring up who is special..They all special in defferent level..

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
True, but I have a feeling the current harem path is going to get her fully involved in the future. I'd rather her stay oblivious the whole time. The secrecy is part of the fun.

See for me getting Emily involved is what I'm looking forward to. Especially if she gets talked into trying out her newly discovered bi-sexuality on the girls.
Good point, that'd certainly be interesting too. But I guess that's why two harem paths would be best, one involving Emily, and one without her.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes