Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So there is going to be an Ada ending or what? I mean whats in the making still instead of being completed?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
So there is going to be an Ada ending or what? I mean whats in the making still instead of being completed?
Let's see, 5 endings... Elly and Emily are already complete, Harem's a WIP.
I'm guessing Ada and Jenna get their own routes, assuming there isn't a Forever Alone path that somehow isn't a game over.

Reactions: Luxee

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello you can someone tell me how many endings there are in the game, I get only the one that ends in the hospital.
is there a walktrough anywhere to all endings?
Would appreciate your help.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
hello you can someone tell me how many endings there are in the game, I get only the one that ends in the hospital.
is there a walktrough anywhere to all endings?
Would appreciate your help.
There are 5 endings :
1) Harem
2) Elly only ( + Jenna)
3) Emily only
4) Forbidden one ( Ada)
5) Ignote

The walkthrough ( with all endings) is on the op

Reactions: unknown78

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
There are 5 endings :
1) Harem
2) Elly only ( + Jenna)
3) Emily only
4) Forbidden one ( Ada)
5) Ignote

The walkthrough ( with all endings) is on the op
Did already the 2 of them. Sweetie(elly route) and pure husband(emily). Rn trying harem and forbidden one. Whats the 5?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I assume the 5th ending will be the "bad" ending where MC somehow ends up alone. Im not sure what other combination of the girls makes sense, and we're too late in the game to really make that make sense IMO. Potentially the harem ending falls apart and MC ends up alone, I think that makes the most sense. Or Emily doesn't join the harem and leaves MC.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I assume the 5th ending will be the "bad" ending where MC somehow ends up alone.
Gotta do a Seinfeld and end in jail. Have MC alone in his cell, contemplating the miseries ahead of him. The cell door opens and a female voice says "Hello, [MC]. I'm the chaplain, Sister Annuncia." We cut to MC's POV of a hot, MILFy nun. MC's response: "Sister, eh? I can work with that." smash-cut to credits.

mono1

Apr 14, 2019
now you're clean from drugs and you're gonna fuck daughters. I can't imagine how the plot would be.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes