mhmmdharits

Sep 23, 2017
yoo brow brow , any chance that we can get ending MC and Elly just two of them together ( without Jenna ) ???

Douchebag M

Aug 7, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to patch on Android. Because whatever i do won't work. I hate Roomie. It was much better earlier. Also what does this patch do other than changing dialogues?

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to patch on Android. Because whatever i do won't work. I hate Roomie. It was much better earlier. Also what does this patch do other than changing dialogues?

Download from here. No more roomie. Just Daddy Dad daughter

slibb

Donor
Nov 4, 2017
Corruption, check... harem, check... incest, check... loli, check... v0.11? That always gets me a bit soft but it still warrants a try from me :)

Morgul Xen

Fledgeling Vampire
Donor
Mar 27, 2019
I went into this game with the goal to becoming a proper responsible father and in the end I ended up fucking them all, it started off so well but somewhere down the line everything just went tits up. What have I become?

Douchebag M

Aug 7, 2018

Download from here. No more roomie. Just Daddy Dad daughter
Thanks. Also can you tell me one thing though? Is Ada Route completely blocked even with the patch or is there any progress? I haven't played this game since v0.5 Have been waiting for the story to go a bit longer.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks. Also can you tell me one thing though? Is Ada Route completely blocked even with the patch or is there any progress? I haven't played this game since v0.5 Have been waiting for the story to go a bit longer.
The only routes i found were the Elly route and husband route. Someone said we receiving 2 more in the next update and the 5th one isnt revealed yet.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
What you exactly mean Ada route? Can you be more specific?

Axelrouch

Feb 2, 2018
This game just fell in love with me. God, she’s so almost believable and cool. Especially the expression of emotions in daughters, it is just SPACE. I just adore the expression of the eldest daughter, it is divine.

This is another game that I liked so much after Dating my Daughter.( by MrDots)

Reactions: Maverick1965

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I tried to get the endings/routes with the walkthrough, i noticed the savegame name itself acording to the route if its locked in, but the "Forbidden one" was named harem route aswell, but i did received some new scenes, what wasnt present in the other playthroughs, with Ada and Sofi threesome. Did i missed something or is the same as harem but with less Elly and more Ada scenes in it?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The only routes i found were the Elly route and husband route. Someone said we receiving 2 more in the next update and the 5th one isnt revealed yet.
Actually, I said the Elly and husband routes were finished, 2 others are in the game but not finished (harem and "forbidden one" [Ada]), and the 5th route is not revealed yet. Sofi only maybe?

Jun 20, 2018
Actually, I said the Elly and husband routes were finished, 2 others are in the game but not finished (harem and "forbidden one" [Ada]), and the 5th route is not revealed yet. Sofi only maybe?
whats the ending of Elly and Emily route?they get pregnant?

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
I tried to get the endings/routes with the walkthrough, i noticed the savegame name itself acording to the route if its locked in, but the "Forbidden one" was named harem route aswell, but i did received some new scenes, what wasnt present in the other playthroughs, with Ada and Sofi threesome. Did i missed something or is the same as harem but with less Elly and more Ada scenes in it?
W8 there is actually a threesome between Ada and Sofi? Hmm i need to play again

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
My sweetie.
The Pure Husband.
These 2 I made without walkthrough. Now i found it and trying harem and forbidden one.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes