JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
This route, that route... I'm trying to do them all !!! Waiting on Ada to ride the pony...

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Just an interesting thought about what is going to happen while we are away with Ada.

Everyone seems focused on the FUN we will have, but what will the ladies back home be doing?? I don't know if it will happen on- or off-screen, but this would be the time for Jenna to push her Sneaky Plan to get EVERYONE (Emily) involved. There will be a time when WE have A LOT of fun with Ada, and moves to get Emily more comfortable (HORNY) with the sexy ladies can happen at home.

Just a thought.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Again my big fear about this trip with Ada is coming home and finding Elly prego. I can see the story unfolding that way as it's an easy way to out the MC to the Mom. I rather like impreg stuff and talk but the actually prego parts I prefer in the epilogue

Jun 20, 2018
Again my big fear about this trip with Ada is coming home and finding Elly prego. I can see the story unfolding that way as it's an easy way to out the MC to the Mom. I rather like impreg stuff and talk but the actually prego parts I prefer in the epilogue
Dude,it just 2 weeks..preggo didnt come that fast,and we dont even know if Elly already impregnated or not..

Im just hoping there is a cameo with MC ex girlfriend or something..it will be interesting when she brought up memories where she,Jenna and MC have some fun back in the day..maybe she can taught Ada about sex..

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I'm interested in how the DAILY (or more frequent) calls home will progress. As I said in an earlier post, there will be 2 WEEKS for Jenna to work her (SEX) MAGIC on Emily, with Elly helping (maybe Sofi helping as well). I almost think that with SEXY Ada fun, that by the end we will be torn between staying where we are, going home for WILD GROUP SEX, OR Bringing the whole family to cheer on Ada (and have WILD SEXY FUN). These to weeks with Ada and hearing (seeing??) about the crazy wild sex at home may cause a heart attack for the MC.

Just a thought.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Elly and Jenna just need to give Emily some cum-toast, that'll do the job IMO.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It doesn't even need to be the MC's cum and they'll live stream it for him! I vote for Eric!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I hope getting Elly pregnant is optional. I really don't want to see her kick-ass hot young body screwed up having a baby. She is young let her flaunt her body before getting pregnant.

One thing that concerns me is how Eric caught the MC with Ada. Once the little shit spreads the rumor around how long will it be before the mother hears about it? And the authorities. Can't understand how this will help the storyline.

The MC and Ada being away leaves time for Sofi and Elly to get better acquainted. :love:
I would like to see Ada getting involved with more people than the MC at the game competition. Like maybe one of the cosplay model girls at the event.

Jun 20, 2018
I hope getting Elly pregnant is optional. I really don't want to see her kick-ass hot young body screwed up having a baby. She is young let her flaunt her body before getting pregnant.

One thing that concerns me is how Eric caught the MC with Ada. Once the little shit spreads the rumor around how long will it be before the mother hears about it? And the authorities. Can't understand how this will help the storyline.

The MC and Ada being away leaves time for Sofi and Elly to get better acquainted. :love:
I would like to see Ada getting involved with more people than the MC at the game competition. Like maybe one of the cosplay model girls at the event.
Agree,i want to see other people involving..maybe MC ex?it just casual and only in tournament period

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Good point. I never thought of it as it's a matter of "what happens at the tournament stays at the tournament" situation.
Then maybe The MC hooks up with one of the MILFs at the tournament and Ada hooks up with the Milf's daughter.

Reactions: Super Galactus

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I don't like the idea of sweet little Ada becoming a slut with guys.
I could see her becoming a pussy hound though.lol

Jun 20, 2018
I don't like the idea of sweet little Ada becoming a slut with guys.
I could see her becoming a pussy hound though.lol
well,since her father is a pretty badass and protective,i dont think she will be a slut..if some man try to make her their gf..they need to pass her father first..traditional way:ROFLMAO:

Im in harem route,and i really want to see they all end up pregnant..

Last edited:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018

It's funny how ERIC is all round dipshit douche bag all over adult VN game community..that man literally is everywhere always trying mess everything up for everyone...reminds me of dora the explorer..when she says swiper ... No swiping...in our case...it should be....Eric ....no erickk kucking..

Reactions: RustyV
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes