Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
It's now called "Prepubescent Love" to avoid a direct call out to incestual themes!

Unfortunately, it seems there is another issue ...
Yeah. The "Pre" part seems like a pretty obvious red flag to the authorities.

Apr 30, 2018
Easy write around for Ada. Just don't say that she needs an adult chaperone. The rest is fixed by calling them roommates. Call it Roommate Love!

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Checking on Discord, Luxee appeared to mention that a single scene image was changed, but otherwise he's just moving ahead and trying to avoid somehow getting back in their sights. Apparently, what was wrong is still a vague notion, so it might happen again for all we know.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Isn't the game nearing completion? God, I hope he can finish it before Herr Patreon brings down the hammer for good.

Apr 16, 2019
Probably the MC is gonna pop Ada's cherry at the game event.
Ada is either gonna win and be jacked up on endorphins and have sex or loose and the MC will console her with sex.
Personally I'd like her to find a playmate her age and freeze out the MC. Preferably a hot girl. Preferably, preferably the daughter from DMD.
Shes probably losing it, maybe even on the early stages of the tournament. She had a very low overall ranking and was barely cutting it (like, bottom 10%). This means they would have a lot of free time out of those two weeks, so things should get intense pretty fast, specially since there are no Elly, Jenna, Emily or Sofi for MC to bang, and just HJ and BJ should not be enough. It could be for a normal person, but MC is a fucking machine when it comes to sex so...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Patreon just needs to either stop hosting any adult games or admit they want the money and be a little less vigilant in their persecution.

Reactions: trappel
Apr 16, 2019
Thats not how it works at its entirety, because usually what they are strongly against is actually illegal (like minors having sex with adults in the game). But being against incest is just dumb because as long as both sides are consenting its none of your business.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There may be no relation but since Patreon changed what is not permitted the quality of games seems to have slipped.
Not saying there are not good games but just not as many with good plots, quality CG, and generally well thought-out storylines.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Thats not how it works at its entirety, because usually what they are strongly against is actually illegal (like minors having sex with adults in the game). But being against incest is just dumb because as long as both sides are consenting its none of your business.
Yes, but if we go by your assertion, incest is generally illegal in most USA states as well. :)

I don't feel it's about illegality in the flesh world so much as Patreon's financial backers (e.g., Paypal) placing restrictions on which types of content they would not allow their financial vehicles to be seen as aligned with in the public sphere. My own view is that finance and high money businesses are generally rather conservative segments to begin with, so this gets at not thwarting their desired public images and keeping up with the Joneses, etc.

In any case, it's all fiction and I find the bans based on content - which only adults are enabled to view+support - kind of stupid, all around:

... we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.
We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.
We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing these types of creations, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative.
Guidelines are certainly up to them, but this whole "glorification" thing is odd: they are providing a funding source for public menaces such as Alex Jones, for example. You know, people who actually seek to incite people towards thinking and acting quite badly towards "others," rather than merely producing obvious, fictional escapes.

Last edited:

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Any suggestions on any other types of games that have a character like Sofi? Either down-on-her-luck girl that the MC helps out or the character model herself. The model looks 90% like a girl I used to know and Sofi is hitting all my buttons right now. I really love her flirty tones but with a hint of shyness. With how rough she had it before the MC intervened I just want to protect her. Amazing characters.

Would definitely appreciate suggestions on those points.

Last edited:
Reactions: fried

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
posted:

In case you didn't notice, I was suspended for the last week or so.

No worries this however, my suspension seems to have been more of a mistake rather than something actually wrong with my page. So operations will continue as normal, I won't be changing anything about the game or anything like that, which is what I had to do with my last suspension in 2017.

v0.12 of PL will be dropping most likely somewhere in July. It's hard to say exactly when, but if you every so often check on that scene counter at the top of my page, it'll at least give you an idea.

As was kind of implied at the end of v0.11, .12 we'll be going through a whole lot of time jumps as we follow the going on's of Ada's game tournament. Once .13 drops, the tournament will be over and almost a month will have passed. Since the end of .11
That is, IF .13 will further the harem ending or not. As some of you will notice during .12, there is a branch you can take, that will completely throw you off of the harem path and on to the fourth path of the game, the "Forbidden one" path.
I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to do this yet, as it's still quite a ways away. But it's quite likely I will be dropping a poll later next month to see whether you guys want me to work on furthering the harem path, OR making an update for the "Forbidden one" path. Said update would likely be the last update of that path. If not, I would probably do it the same way I did the "My sweetie" ending, where I made one update entirely for the my sweetie path, completely ignoring harem path, and then the next update finishing my sweetie path, AND furthering the harem path.

Either case, that's all I have to say for now. I just figured I had to make somewhat of a post after being suspended for a week. Y'all have a good day, I'll prolly talk to 'ya next time in the poll :))

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
posted:

In case you didn't notice, I was suspended for the last week or so.

No worries this however, my suspension seems to have been more of a mistake rather than something actually wrong with my page. So operations will continue as normal, I won't be changing anything about the game or anything like that, which is what I had to do with my last suspension in 2017.

v0.12 of PL will be dropping most likely somewhere in July. It's hard to say exactly when, but if you every so often check on that scene counter at the top of my page, it'll at least give you an idea.

As was kind of implied at the end of v0.11, .12 we'll be going through a whole lot of time jumps as we follow the going on's of Ada's game tournament. Once .13 drops, the tournament will be over and almost a month will have passed. Since the end of .11
That is, IF .13 will further the harem ending or not. As some of you will notice during .12, there is a branch you can take, that will completely throw you off of the harem path and on to the fourth path of the game, the "Forbidden one" path.
I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to do this yet, as it's still quite a ways away. But it's quite likely I will be dropping a poll later next month to see whether you guys want me to work on furthering the harem path, OR making an update for the "Forbidden one" path. Said update would likely be the last update of that path. If not, I would probably do it the same way I did the "My sweetie" ending, where I made one update entirely for the my sweetie path, completely ignoring harem path, and then the next update finishing my sweetie path, AND furthering the harem path.

Either case, that's all I have to say for now. I just figured I had to make somewhat of a post after being suspended for a week. Y'all have a good day, I'll prolly talk to 'ya next time in the poll :))
i will vote for harem route when the poll is out

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
A set of extra renders (14 ) , only for his triers , it was probably the reason of Luxee Patreon suspension , now solved .
Below one of these photo , with a small child in a picture , that could be the real reason for this problem to the Patreon page

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Luxee Assuming that "The Forbidden One" is the Ada path, is it really OK to talk about it on Patreon? Given that they said she's underaged and you had to "remove" all the sexual content with her.

Also - care to share anything about the 5th path?

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes