fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Again, she graduated highschool. There's whole conversations about her going to her plans to go off to college. It's not just a detail that was mentioned once, there is storyline context that doesn't make sense unless she is at the very least 17 (and that's assuming she skipped a grade).
When I started to play the game. There was a message at start, stating there would be no sexual content with Ada and she was only there for the story. I don't remind with version it was. This is the reason why I consider her like a child, that and the fact( not so much of a fact, mostly my opinion) she literally have the body and behave like a 10 year old kid.

Somebody else has a memory of that?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I don't know anything about that .I'm new for this. that's why.
Okay then, here's how to do it. :)
On the first page of this thread there is a link to Discord, click on that, sign up for an account and bask in all that it has to offer. A lot of games have a Discord channel; some are for Patreons only, some are free.

XxMikaelxX

Jul 1, 2018
hi, i have done the "harem Route" but im still missing alot of stuff like sex with the wigged friend, can anyone upload a save for all routes?? thanks

arms99

May 11, 2018
hi, i have done the "harem Route" but im still missing alot of stuff like sex with the wigged friend, can anyone upload a save for all routes?? thanks
Here are my saves for all 4 routes, harem, elli, forbidden and pure husband. The harem save is right at the point were you have sex with the wigged friend (Sophie).

Also bear in mind that this update had no real content for the forbidden route. If you're playing the forbidden route you're presented with a choice which lets you continue the route (not yet implemented) or jump back into the harem route.

Reactions: Zatanna2 and Repuci

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Here are my saves for all 4 routes, harem, elli, forbidden and pure husband. The harem save is right at the point were you have sex with the wigged friend (Sophie).

Also bear in mind that this update had no real content for the forbidden route. If you're playing the forbidden route you're presented with a choice which lets you continue the route (not yet implemented) or jump back into the harem route.
The Harem and Forbidden routes had some unique content between them if you follow the Walkthrough choices, actually (e.g., in who joins the MC and Ada on her bed when the would-be boyfriend shows up, Sofi showing her "gratitude" to the MC in different ways).

arms99

May 11, 2018
The Harem and Forbidden routes had some unique content between them if you follow the Walkthrough choices, actually (e.g., in who joins the MC and Ada on her bed when the would-be boyfriend shows up, Sofi showing her "gratitude" to the MC in different ways).
They do have some unique content earlier, but none that was in this update. I only mentioned it because my forbidden save starts at the beginning of this update.

If I remember correctly there 2 differences so far. The one you mentioned in v10, plus the massage scene in v11 with Elli and Ada.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
They do have some unique content earlier, but none that was in the last update. I only mentioned it because my forbidden save starts at the beginning of the last update.
That's true, though I felt the OP was asking about the routes in general and not just latest installment, so felt it could be helpful to offer that point as well. Maybe I misunderstood.

arms99

May 11, 2018
That's true, though I felt the OP was asking about the routes in general and not just latest installment, so felt it could be helpful to offer that point as well. Maybe I misunderstood.
Fair enough. I just meant it as a disclaimer that the forbidden save I provided is something to be used in the next update.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes