Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Some how i got on the forbidden path when i started from my last save, it is suppose to be harem, not sure what happened.
Also how is Elly pregnant when i never came inside her?

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
Some how i got on the forbidden path when i started from my last save, it is suppose to be harem, not sure what happened.
I had that happen too, my old harem saves turned into forbidden path. I think it was a glitch, start again and it should be fine.

As for Elly being pregnant, if I remember correctly in the hospital scene in the last update you're not given a choice, you automatically cum inside her. I figure luxee didn't want to worry about pregnancy vs non-pregnancy path so he made the choice for us.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Hm, my Harem path stayed separate from the Forbidden One path, but maybe it's related where you started? I supose it could be some sort of bug in the game, but I happened to play both paths in the latest release and only one of them gave me the "proposal" option (i.e., that was the Forbidden One).

I see the key choices for the Forbidden One path of always favoring Ada (or Emily when Ada is not a choice) over Elly and never volunteering to inseminate Elly when given the chance (until you are forced to in the hospital scene). Essentially, minimize Elly time and maximize Ada time = Forbidden One path. So, maybe you have an intended Harem save where one of those choices went the other way by accident?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hm, my Harem path stayed separate from the Forbidden One path, but maybe it's related where you started? I supose it could be some sort of bug in the game, but I happened to play both paths in the latest release and only one of them gave me the "proposal" option (i.e., that was the Forbidden One).

I see the key choices for the Forbidden One path of always favoring Ada (or Emily when Ada is not a choice) over Elly and never volunteering to inseminate Elly when given the chance (until you are forced to in the hospital scene). Essentially, minimize Elly time and maximize Ada time = Forbidden One path. So, maybe you have an intended Harem save where one of those choices went the other way by accident?
I used a save from day 7

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I used a save from day 7
When you visited the massage rooms, did the MC touch Ada with his hands alone or also rub his dong between her legs? If the latter, then you were already playing the Forbidden One route and may not have realized before your last save.

If you have a Harem save back before the twosome or threesome in Ada's room (where her former boyfriend shows up), maybe check to see if that includes Elly or not. If it does, I guess one option is to replay your Harem route from there and update saves along the way. If it only includes Sofi and Ada, then that's actually a Forbidden One save and you might need to go much farther back to restart your Harem route.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
not that i would ever dream if doing something like this, but it's too bad i couldn't type my responce. when emily got upset-i would've reminded her that she was just as much to blame. her talking to elly about having sith with her father and her telling the father about how in love elly was with him-this was a very likely outcome. it's no excuse, but still.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
When you visited the massage rooms, did the MC touch Ada with his hands alone or also rub his dong between her legs? If the latter, then you were already playing the Forbidden One route and may not have realized before your last save.

If you have a Harem save back before the twosome or threesome in Ada's room (where her former boyfriend shows up), maybe check to see if that includes Elly or not. If it does, I guess one option is to replay your Harem route from there and update saves along the way. If it only includes Sofi and Ada, then that's actually a Forbidden One save and you might need to go much farther back to restart your Harem route.
Day seven save says harem on the save and i do not remember, though Elly was not part of the room scene with Ada and Sofi and Ada's boy friend. I just checked and yeah he used his penis on Ada in the massage room. Weird though the save says harem.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Day seven save says harem on the save and i do not remember, though Elly was not part of the room scene with Ada and Sofi and Ada's boy friend. I just checked and yeah he used his penis on Ada in the massage room. Weird though the save says harem.
seconded

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Okay! I have seen this, too.

That auto-naming of saves capability is either buggy or just a convenience, I feel. That is, from my experience replaying the game a number of times to check out the effects of different choices on certain paths, auto-naming of saves is not 100% accurate and tends to either represent what I previously typed in or what it determines (by some unknown criteria) the current path might be. When I was re-doing most of my TFO path saves recently, many of them it tried to label as "Harem," for example - that might be what you just described experiencing.

I would recommend you naming each save point manually: sometimes it will auto-name correctly and sometimes it won't. This is especially true for the Harem and TFO paths, perhaps because they have a number of shared scenes.

In my case, I have separated blocks of saves for each path I have played, going back to the Walkthrough in each case to ensure each path's checkpoints are being selected correctly (as opposed to what I initially tried without the Walkthrough). So, my Harem saves start at page 1 of the saves, the TFO block of saves starts at page 10, Elly's path starts at page 20 and Emily's path starts at page 30. In each case, I went back and ensured my choices met with the Walkthrough for that path, labelling each save manually instead of trusting the auto-naming (which again, was hit or miss for me).

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Catwashere

XxMikaelxX

Jul 1, 2018
Here are my saves for all 4 routes, harem, elli, forbidden and pure husband. The harem save is right at the point were you have sex with the wigged friend (Sophie).

Also bear in mind that this update had no real content for the forbidden route. If you're playing the forbidden route you're presented with a choice which lets you continue the route (not yet implemented) or jump back into the harem route.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So guys, I got to a certain point in the game (when Sofi arrives at the house, Harem mode) and I just found out now that I should install the patch to fix the censorship issue with Ada.
I have a question ... will you have any erotic relationship with Ada at some point in the game without downloading the patch? or will I really have to download this patch to interact with Ada?
Thumbs up for those who answer!
You need the patch

Last edited:
Reactions: Forbidden Siren

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
So guys, I got to a certain point in the game (when Sofi arrives at the house, Harem mode) and I just found out now that I should install the patch to fix the censorship issue with Ada.
I have a question ... will you have any erotic relationship with Ada at some point in the game without downloading the patch? or will I really have to download this patch to interact with Ada?
Thumbs up for those who answer!

you need the patch.

Reactions: Forbidden Siren

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can't wait to see what happened when the MC and Ada were away "gaming".

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I finished the second path of this game, and it's awesome, Elly is sooooo beautiful and sexy, and the story a looooot of kinky and I guess that's the reason I love it. At some point I was sad, by events on the game, with a rock hard cock, but sad lol. A big applause to Luxee

Reactions: RustyV
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes