• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
I'm only one who get very disappointed by 0.12 Forbidden Route -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? It's annoying when your choices don't matter, especially when it's mean same things happens in different routes =(

Reactions: wrx21

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
*cough*MassEffect3Ending*cough*
It was complete trash* since first game so bad example =)

Plus I think it's hard to compare deeds of evil aliens and cumming inside your girl or not. But yean, I think I get your idea - there is indeed some deep similarities between girlfriend and vile genocidal aliens :D

*militaristic answer in interview = evil action. and MH is solider. gtfo stupid propagandists >_< only one good moment in this game - finally someone in space opera noticed that stealth in space is impossible without magic because of excess heat, of course your ship will have such magic, but well, it's space opera.

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'm only one who get very disappointed by 0.12 Forbidden Route -
? It's annoying when your choices don't matter, especially when it's mean same things happens in different routes =(
But, even in the "Elly route" ...

So, I see the "Ada route" as having a similar setup and was originally hoping Sofi would be a clear member of that path but you actually don't covet respect with her in the Walkthrough for TFO path (as opposed to the Harem path, where you do show her respect.) I guess Elly could become part of the Ada path instead ... the next installment will tell us, of course.

Last edited:

Onatauo

Mar 9, 2019
So I installed the incest patch but the game still refers to them as roommates, help?

EDIT: I had to start a new save for the patch to work properly, not sure if that's the only way or not.

Onatauo

Mar 9, 2019
Another thing... Why does Ada look like a 12 year old bimbo or something? I think she'd look better without the mascara on her eyes, her eyes look the exact same as Elly's now that I think about it. It doesn't really work with Ada.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Another thing... Why does Ada look like a 12 year old bimbo or something? I think she'd look better without the mascara on her eyes, her eyes look the exact same as Elly's now that I think about it. It doesn't really work with Ada.
Sounds like an attempt to artificially age her up. Not something I agree with as it changes the essence of the character.

Aelfan

Feb 13, 2019
neeed update to marry ada, :love: and i want ask some question, is that possible in this game cn make ada,elly,and also jenna/jeann cn got pregnant??

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Eye makeup = bimbo? Girls start wearing that around early teens or so, given the experience of our kids.

She is petite, but she's legal age. Her shape will never look like her sister's or her Mom's - they have different body types.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes