pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I can not really imagine that without thinking super young. But hey, whatever works.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I can not really imagine that without thinking super young. But hey, whatever works.
Ada is 18 in this game, so not super young. She may look too young to the people of Patreon and to several people on this forum but if a thirty three year old or twenty two year old like Elsa Jean can have a body like Ada than imagining Ada can only be super young is not entirely founded.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
thirty three year old or twenty two year old like Elsa Jean can have a body like Ada than imagining Ada can only be super young is not entirely founded.
It's because of her face. It makes her look like shes 16 or younger, and Elsa Jean's face does not look like someone 16 years old... Or younger than 16.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Who's used goods? Ada? Where did that come from? I don't remember that.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Pretty sure she's not 18. In the game, she can't drink and pretty sure it was mentioned she's going through puberty

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ada is 18 in this game, so not super young. She may look too young to the people of Patreon and to several people on this forum but if a thirty three year old or twenty two year old like Elsa Jean can have a body like Ada than imagining Ada can only be super young is not entirely founded.
Piper Perri looks even younger than Elsa.Riley is also pretty small.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That's not true. It varies State by State and, in some places county by county. It's usually true in the home, but public drinking rules vary a great deal.
No, it really doesn't vary state by state.
A resturant cannot serve the minor. There's nothing however stopping a parent from buying and serving it themselves.
The same is true of home consumption. A parent or guardian cannot serve their neighbors kid, but they can serve their own.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
It's just the baby face and how small she is that throws me off...if she really is 18. I mean just look at the cover photo...lol. That's not the look of an 18 year old but looks like I've started a mini-war so I'll stop talking about it now

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
No, it really doesn't vary state by state.
A resturant cannot serve the minor. There's nothing however stopping a parent from buying and serving it themselves.
The same is true of home consumption. A parent or guardian cannot serve their neighbors kid, but they can serve their own.
You are incorrect.

Reactions: riktor
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes