Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
I really enjoy these "dress-up" potraits, lots of fun.

On the whole "Jenna is spending soooo much time with Emily" question, Jenna had already spoken with the MC about corrupting Emily while he did the same for the rest of his willing "partners." That was not going to be an overnight accomplishment.

Yet, we are seeing benefits of that approach already, as Emily volunteered to the MC that he could have sex with the other young women with her blessing - it came in large part from her experiences with Jenna. And, that is also bringing out an apparent bisexual urge in Emily which she apparently never knew about before, plus Jenna seems to enjoy it a lot, too. Remember, the MC didn't get Emily's open agreement on "sex with everyone" until the past release. We are seeing not only a "harem" setup in motion, but even more bisex to go with that, too.

This investment in the various pairings should begin to show dividends for all of them in the next episode, IMHO.
You have some good points, but you are also missing some of my points.

The conversation with Jenna and the MC was, that she would seduce Emily to make her agree to threesomes with the MC, so later in one of that threesomes Jenna would fuck him to see Emily's reaction. That's what they talk in the game in the harem path. It is also a good way for making her accept the harem and be a part of it, if she sees threesomes in a good way, she will be ok with sharing him and would want to be a part of that sharing. Right now she fucked Jenna, tried to fuck Sofi and Emily tried nothing with Elly, Jenna was the one fucking Elly not Emily.

They could have tried to do a threesome with the MC after he catches them in the massage parlor, but Emily prefers to fuck Jenna to even try anything with the MC, in fact since she starts fucking Jenna she seems to don't even want to try anything sexual with the MC and for a woman that says that she loves the MC and that was 12 years without dating because she loves the MC, not trying to do anything with him and instead go to fuck his sister is a bit dumb.

All the other girls in the "harem" knows that there are others and they are ok, the only one that need some convincing is Emily. She gaves her permision to the MC to chase other girls in the house, she didn't say anything about joining them for a threesome, foursome or something, so while she gave her ok, it was more a way to cope for her feeling bad about fucking Jenna all alone while the MC in her head does nothing (not even with her because she isn't even looking for him when it comes to sex). Not because she is ok with sharing him and wants to be a part of the harem, meaning doing things together, she does it because she feels bad.

If we talk about Jenna in the harem path it becames even dumber, she in the first day that arrives, goes and fucks the MC in the first momment that she got, she says that she is in love with the MC since lot of years ago, she married a guy just to pretend, because she loves the MC. But again like with Emily she doesn't tries anything with the MC since the massage parlor, and she knows about the MC fucking around so it doesn't makes sense that she didn't try anything with him, then when he is in the hospital, you would think that a crazy girl in love with the MC like Jenna is she would try to at least be with him, but nah, she visits him, stays a few mins and go away.

The thing I dislike more about Jenna and Emily is the huge change in their personality, I mean they are presented in the first versions/days as two womans that love the MC too much, I would say that Jenna loves him even more than Emily all things considered. But then they have sex and it changes them from being in love/wanting to be/spend time with the MC, to be too busy fucking each others to even care about how he feels or if he wants to expend time with them, it's like they care more for each other than the MC, sexually speaking.

When we came back to the house and now that the MC has permission of Emily and that Jenna knows it too, Jenna should be trying to fuck him the momment he steps trought the door, because right now Emily can't say shit, at least I hope we get some sex scenes with Jenna in next version, because if we don't even get them with Emily agreeing to it, then I don't know what kind of harem this is.

But anyway, I won't be losing more time writing post like this, I just wanted to vent a bit, that way people won't have to read me saying the same things over and over again hahaha.

Reactions: Raven Hex

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thread Updated: 2019-08-30
dude this game been Aband for like 2 - 4 month , wth in this 8-30 it was nothing v12 & v13 both r the same lol
what a waste of time to download :cautious: (n)
You realy didn't read at all,did you?
The last update is only for Ada's route,previous one for Ada's and harem routes.
Obvioulsy if you are on some of the others route there is no content at all.Not to mention Elly and Emily routes are finished.

Reactions: Kamikathe and fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
You have some good points, but you are also missing some of my points.

The conversation with Jenna and the MC was, that she would seduce Emily to make her agree to threesomes with the MC, so later in one of that threesomes Jenna would fuck him to see Emily's reaction. That's what they talk in the game in the harem path. It is also a good way for making her accept the harem and be a part of it, if she sees threesomes in a good way, she will be ok with sharing him and would want to be a part of that sharing. Right now she fucked Jenna, tried to fuck Sofi and Emily tried nothing with Elly, Jenna was the one fucking Elly not Emily.

They could have tried to do a threesome with the MC after he catches them in the massage parlor, but Emily prefers to fuck Jenna to even try anything with the MC, in fact since she starts fucking Jenna she seems to don't even want to try anything sexual with the MC and for a woman that says that she loves the MC and that was 12 years without dating because she loves the MC, not trying to do anything with him and instead go to fuck his sister is a bit dumb.

All the other girls in the "harem" knows that there are others and they are ok, the only one that need some convincing is Emily. She gaves her permision to the MC to chase other girls in the house, she didn't say anything about joining them for a threesome, foursome or something, so while she gave her ok, it was more a way to cope for her feeling bad about fucking Jenna all alone while the MC in her head does nothing (not even with her because she isn't even looking for him when it comes to sex). Not because she is ok with sharing him and wants to be a part of the harem, meaning doing things together, she does it because she feels bad.

If we talk about Jenna in the harem path it becames even dumber, she in the first day that arrives, goes and fucks the MC in the first momment that she got, she says that she is in love with the MC since lot of years ago, she married a guy just to pretend, because she loves the MC. But again like with Emily she doesn't tries anything with the MC since the massage parlor, and she knows about the MC fucking around so it doesn't makes sense that she didn't try anything with him, then when he is in the hospital, you would think that a crazy girl in love with the MC like Jenna is she would try to at least be with him, but nah, she visits him, stays a few mins and go away.

The thing I dislike more about Jenna and Emily is the huge change in their personality, I mean they are presented in the first versions/days as two womans that love the MC too much, I would say that Jenna loves him even more than Emily all things considered. But then they have sex and it changes them from being in love/wanting to be/spend time with the MC, to be too busy fucking each others to even care about how he feels or if he wants to expend time with them, it's like they care more for each other than the MC, sexually speaking.

When we came back to the house and now that the MC has permission of Emily and that Jenna knows it too, Jenna should be trying to fuck him the momment he steps trought the door, because right now Emily can't say shit, at least I hope we get some sex scenes with Jenna in next version, because if we don't even get them with Emily agreeing to it, then I don't know what kind of harem this is.

But anyway, I won't be losing more time writing post like this, I just wanted to vent a bit, that way people won't have to read me saying the same things over and over again hahaha.
Thanks, but it doesn't seem I missed anything, honestly :)

Emily has discovered a bisexual urge she didn't previously express or experience - The Forbidden One path made that highly clear, actually. Let's recall that the different paths aren't completely different universes with alternative versions of the characters, but the same characters reacting to unique combinations of circumstances from the MC in their own ways. So, we already know that Emily in the Harem path is partly falling for Jenna and the feeling is mutual - we saw that in TFO.

At the same time, I think we both generally agree that Emily realized the MC should be as free as her to be intimate with the others. She's probably not just "feeling bad" from being with Jenna while the MC was (in theory) not given explicit permission to sleep around, but she's simply realizing it's selfish to keep that situation going (which is her conscience at work, plus consideration with perhaps Jenna reminding her) AND she's falling for Jenna. So, she likely doesn't *want* to have the MC think his life is all about her any longer: she's gotten the taste of being with another (woman) that she loves and wants that to continue as part of her life. She's probably angling for a multi-marriage arrangement as we've seen in other paths with characters who were not her, it's just that in the Harem path she would now be one of the shared spouses.

So, all the clues to Emily and Jenna's mutual appreciation for each other has been available in multiple paths by now: while I think it's valid for you to not like how they've changed with new experiences (i.e., that's just personal taste), I happen think it's been really cool to see them literally evolve before our eyes in this and other paths.

When the MC and Ada come home during the Harem path, it'll probably be some feeling out amongst them before everyone gets going in the same room together: Emily, Jenna and the MC all have experienced intimacy with other characters and now have multiple loves in their heads and hearts. Again, the other paths are clues to their malleable affinities here, but coming to grips with it together will probably take some tentative steps, maybe setting some shared expectations and getting each other up to speed on their latest feelings for others, etc. before they ever become a house of anytime, anyone, anywhere sexings that is equally understood and accepted without confusion or misunderstandings. Although, given Luxee's way of being so concise at times, that could all happen in a single release ...

This is all consistent with my prior post, IMHO.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
Thanks, but it doesn't seem I missed anything, honestly :)

Emily has discovered a bisexual urge she didn't previously express or experience - The Forbidden One path made that highly clear, actually. Let's recall that the different paths aren't completely different universes with alternative versions of the characters, but the same characters reacting to unique combinations of circumstances from the MC in their own ways. So, we already know that Emily in the Harem path is partly falling for Jenna and the feeling is mutual - we saw that in TFO.

At the same time, I think we both generally agree that Emily realized the MC should be as free as her to be intimate with the others. She's probably not just "feeling bad" from being with Jenna while the MC was (in theory) not given explicit permission to sleep around, but she's simply realizing it's selfish to keep that situation going (which is her conscience at work, plus consideration with perhaps Jenna reminding her) AND she's falling for Jenna. So, she likely doesn't *want* to have the MC think his life is all about her any longer: she's gotten the taste of being with another (woman) that she loves and wants that to continue as part of her life. She's probably angling for a multi-marriage arrangement as we've seen in other paths with characters who were not her, it's just that in the Harem path she would now be one of the shared spouses.

So, all the clues to Emily and Jenna's mutual appreciation for each other has been available in multiple paths by now: while I think it's valid for you to not like how they've changed with new experiences (i.e., that's just personal taste), I happen think it's been really cool to see them literally evolve before our eyes in this and other paths.

When the MC and Ada come home during the Harem path, it'll probably be some feeling out amongst them before everyone gets going in the same room together: Emily, Jenna and the MC all have experienced intimacy with other characters and now have multiple loves in their heads and hearts. Again, the other paths are clues to their malleable affinities here, but coming to grips with it together will probably take some tentative steps, maybe setting some shared expectations and getting each other up to speed on their latest feelings for others, etc. before they ever become a house of anytime, anyone, anywhere sexings that is equally understood and accepted without confusion or misunderstandings. Although, given Luxee's way of being so concise at times, that could all happen in a single release ...

This is all consistent with my prior post, IMHO.
It may be really clear in other paths as you said, but I didn't played other paths than the harem path, and besides they should act somewhat different in other paths because you don't pick every girl, otherwise why make different paths at all.

I didn't see nor read anything that stated, in the harem path, that Jenna is falling for Emily, nor the other way around either more than Emily wanting to sleep/have sex with Jenna, in fact Jenna and Emily have a conversation in the hospital where Jenna tells Emily that she is trying to get both of them/get a threesome because she loves the MC and proceeds to tell us how she was bullied and MC got bullied because he defended her, and Emily even says that she was seeing that every time they were together Jenna was always looking to the MC, so it really doesn't makes sense for Jenna not trying to do anything right now with the MC, it is making the characters inconsistents, again not talking about other paths, just the harem path.

So maybe in other paths they both are in love, but in the harem path at least it seems like Jenna is in love with the MC, not Emily, but like Emily she isn't having sex with the MC because reasons. It just seems why too dumb to me that Jenna and Emily have been all those years in love with the MC, and Jenna is even try to get Emily in the harem, but they are suddently in love between each other, it really doesn't makes sense unless you somehow could reject one of them or the two, I'm not sure what happens in other paths, buit if you show love to Jenna she has no reason at all to do a turn that hard in her personality, from fucking the MC the first time she could, to not even try and stay with him in the hospital. To me that's way too dumb, and if there were a path where I could get Jenna more involved with the MC and still got the other girls minus Emily I would go for it, because right now in the "harem" path it doesn't feel like Emily wants to be a part of the harem, in fact it doesn't seem like she wants to do anything sexual with the MC at all.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It may be really clear in other paths as you said, but I didn't played other paths than the harem path, and besides they should act somewhat different in other paths because you don't pick every girl, otherwise why make different paths at all.
Because, as I asserted, the different paths are soley based on the MC's decisions - different combinations of decisions along his path will cause different reactions in other characters. But, they are all the same characters and we see different facets of them. Maybe Luxee intends differently, but they can fight me on this one ... :geek:

A game which takes this to extremes was I Love Daddy, btw - one of my favorites: 10 different endings, some wildly different than others, all based on different decisions the MC (a female protagonist) makes and the characters react in such a variety of ways it's incredible the Dev kept everything straight.

I didn't see nor read anything that stated, in the harem path, that Jenna is falling for Emily, nor the other way around either more than Emily wanting to sleep/have sex with Jenna, in fact Jenna and Emily have a conversation in the hospital where Jenna tells Emily that she is trying to get both of them/get a threesome because she loves the MC and proceeds to tell us how she was bullied and MC got bullied because he defended her, and Emily even says that she was seeing that every time they were together Jenna was always looking to the MC, so it really doesn't makes sense for Jenna not trying to do anything right now with the MC, it is making the characters inconsistents, again not talking about other paths, just the harem path.
I feel it's obvious what is happening between Emily and Jenna in the Harem path, especially considering the evidence of how they continue to stay tight and interact in places such as the massage parlor, etc. That phone call to the MC in the last episode was pretty telling, as I mentioned, too.

So maybe in other paths they both are in love, but in the harem path at least it seems like Jenna is in love with the MC, not Emily, but like Emily she isn't having sex with the MC because reasons. It just seems why too dumb to me that Jenna and Emily have been all those years in love with the MC, and Jenna is even try to get Emily in the harem, but they are suddently in love between each other, it really doesn't makes sense unless you somehow could reject one of them or the two, I'm not sure what happens in other paths, buit if you show love to Jenna she has no reason at all to do a turn that hard in her personality, from fucking the MC the first time she could, to not even try and stay with him in the hospital. To me that's way too dumb, and if there were a path where I could get Jenna more involved with the MC and still got the other girls minus Emily I would go for it, because right now in the "harem" path it doesn't feel like Emily wants to be a part of the harem, in fact it doesn't seem like she wants to do anything sexual with the MC at all.
Yeah, again I asserted that Emily is falling for Jenna in the Harem, but that doesn't mean she doesn't still love the MC, necessarily. In other paths there are group marriages and in the Harem I am guessing that will once again occur OR we'll see different sets of marriages than before.

And if I'm wrong, you owe me $10.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
Because, as I asserted, the different paths are soley based on the MC's decisions - different combinations of decisions along his path will cause different reactions in other characters. But, they are all the same characters and we see different facets of them. Maybe Luxee intends differently, but they can fight me on this one ... :geek:

A game which takes this to extremes was I Love Daddy, btw - one of my favorites: 10 different endings, some wildly different than others, all based on different decisions the MC (a female protagonist) makes and the characters react in such a variety of ways it's incredible the Dev kept everything straight.

I feel it's obvious what is happening between Emily and Jenna in the Harem path, especially considering the evidence of how they continue to stay tight and interact in places such as the massage parlor, etc. That phone call to the MC in the last episode was pretty telling, as I mentioned, too.

Yeah, again I asserted that Emily is falling for Jenna in the Harem, but that doesn't mean she doesn't still love the MC, necessarily. In other paths there are group marriages and in the Harem I am guessing that will once again occur OR we'll see different sets of marriages than before.

And if I'm wrong, you owe me $10.
Yeah you might be right about Emily, not so sure about Jenna in the harem path falling for Emily because I think she is pretty much in love with the MC, he even thought about Jenna cucking him and says that is imposible after all they did together and besides Jenna is doing all this so she can be with the MC freely, at least is what I think she does in the harem path, in others path if you could reject her then it may be easy for her to fall in love with Emily, but in the harem path she has the love of the MC so I don't think she would risk it, just to sleep with Emily.

Also shouldn't it be if you are wrong you owe me 10$? hahaha.

Reactions: fried

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
I wonder, is there a true Elly end in this game, without the main character's sister? I'm not a big fan of polygamy and I would appreciate a more "pure" or Elly only end. It would be a pity if only Emilly had such an end.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It's really strange people playing incest and NTR games and then say they didn't like it. Seriously check the tags before playing
It's more of a game with a harem path in it. And honestly, Jenna doesn't do a whole lot for me in this game. It's not that she's not attractive and sexy, but part of the fun of an incest same is seeing one or more of the characters struggle with the taboo. Clearly the MC has no issues with it because of Jenna. I kind of suspect he still wouldn't without her though, since the MC seems pretty amoral. But if I'm going to play a game where the MC boinks his sister, I want to be there from the start, and not see it many years down the road.

I also would prefer a route for Elly that had less Jenna in it. as I think I mentioned many, many pages back, Elly is completely in love or at least infatuated with her father. Jenna isn't needed to seduce her or convince her to do anything. I'm pretty sure that the only reason that Jenna is in the game is that she's sleeping with Luxee in real life and begged him for a part in this.

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
You aren't a polygamy fan and you're playing an harem game? :LOL:;)
Well, at the beginning it did not seem that the game will only be about harem. When I could choose Emily, I thought there would be the same option for the other girls.

It's really strange people playing incest and NTR games and then say they didn't like it. Seriously check the tags before playing
But I don't see any "harem only" tag here :)

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Well, at the beginning it did not seem that the game will only be about harem. When I could choose Emily, I thought there would be the same option for the other girls.

But I don't see any "harem only" tag here :)
Yeah, the tags for these games are sometimes maddeningly vague. There could be one scene that includes the fetish, but you can't tell that from the tag. Or it could affect literally every single scene of the game. Or any kind of incest gets lumped into the incest tag, whereas people often have preferences for different combinations, such as brother/sister, mother/son, father/daughter, etc. Or the incest tag might just be there for two NPCs that are related and having sex, but aren't related to the MC.

But in general, I'm assuming that something tagged [lactation] doesn't feature every single woman walking around with milk dripping from her nipples all of the time.

Then again... I wouldn't be terribly surprised if there were games like that, too.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes