highfist

Aug 5, 2019
wow this is one of the greatest games i have ever played and honestly the patch just brings it all home, i love the characters and i can't wait for more

Reactions: AdamJohn36
Jan 28, 2018
I really want to enjoy this game, because so far it was real good, but I keep getting renpy errors. I can hit ignore and keep playing, but then I just get even more of them and more often later. I'm gonna try redownloading and seeing if that helps.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I really want to enjoy this game, because so far it was real good, but I keep getting renpy errors. I can hit ignore and keep playing, but then I just get even more of them and more often later. I'm gonna try redownloading and seeing if that helps.
What are the errors?

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
It's just dumb how in the "harem" path, the sister of the MC is fucking with Emily more than the MC, they are fucking every single day, while the MC almost doesn't see Emily or even his sister since they got their massage. The sister is in love with the MC and all this was supposed to make Emily agree to threesomes and later on agree with the rest of the harem, yet instead of getting the threesomes, the two of them are fucking every day while the MC is like ok do it. Emily was 12 years without fucking anyone, or it seemed that way, because she was in love with the MC, then he comes back and everything is fine but the momment that the sister of the MC shows, Emily becomes bisexual out of the blue and then seems to enjoy more being with Jenna than the MC.

For two people that says they love the MC, they sure spend more time the two alone than trying anything with the MC. What's the point in having them in the harem if they spend more time fucking each other than the MC?

Reactions: Raven Hex and wrx21

Red469

May 18, 2018
hi guys

I dl v 13 the logs says it finishes the forbidden one ending, yet the game says not till 14...

my question is: is there more content there to be had with just the harem or forbidden routs cuz I dont see any more then was in v 12

Red469

May 18, 2018
It's just dumb how in the "harem" path, the sister of the MC is fucking with Emily more than the MC, they are fucking every single day, while the MC almost doesn't see Emily or even his sister since they got their massage. The sister is in love with the MC and all this was supposed to make Emily agree to threesomes and later on agree with the rest of the harem, yet instead of getting the threesomes, the two of them are fucking every day while the MC is like ok do it. Emily was 12 years without fucking anyone, or it seemed that way, because she was in love with the MC, then he comes back and everything is fine but the momment that the sister of the MC shows, Emily becomes bisexual out of the blue and then seems to enjoy more being with Jenna than the MC.

For two people that says they love the MC, they sure spend more time the two alone than trying anything with the MC. What's the point in having them in the harem if they spend more time fucking each other than the MC?
You do make a good point... Altho, this does give the MC time to go and enjoy the other girls hes interested in and....

The Vn aint done, there will be context in all this.

So far, there was a need to get Emilly corrupted enough to enjoy three somes
so that she wouldnt kick him out for the other stuff.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
You do make a good point... Altho, this does give the MC time to go and enjoy the other girls hes interested in and....

The Vn aint done, there will be context in all this.

So far, there was a need to get Emilly corrupted enough to enjoy three somes
so that she wouldnt kick him out for the other stuff.
Yeah it gives him time to get something going with the others girls, but the point is that in the harem path, those two had no sex scenes with the MC since the one in the massage room.

By that point Emily was corrupted enought to at least be ok with threesomes with Jenna (since she is fucking her all days) and the MC, but no threesome happened, not even a solo scene with those two that are "in love" with the MC, hell they could have gone and visit him in the hospital like Sofi did, but they seems to be too busy fucking each other.

The point of sedducing her was so she would be ok with the harem, not so Jenna and Emily could go fuck like rabbits and try to bring all the girls in the bed while the MC isn't even there. Emily says that she loves the MC, but instead of giving him attention she is busy fucking Jenna, I know it's a game and all but that's just lazy, if those two are on the harem they should get scenes with the MC, if they get solo scenes between them without the MC being there and we even know they are fucking daily and trying to bed the other girls in the house while the MC is away, it doesn't sound like they are in the MC's harem, but their own.

I don't mind that the girls have fun on their own, but the characters doing a 180 turn out of the blue isn't believable, Emily goes from loving wife/ex, to fucking the sister all days without even looking for sex with the MC, and Jenna goes from fucking her brother in the first time she could, to be too busy fucking Emily to even pay attention to the MC. Let's hope the author of the game makes this right in the harem route, because so far in that path is like there are two harems, MC's and Jenna's harem and past certain point in story those two don't interact at all.

Reactions: Raven Hex

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
This is by design, The MC is deliberate in holding sex back to Emily so Jenna can incorporate and introduce the other women in the home into Emily's bed. This allows her no opportunity to cry foul when it's discovered that the MC is sleeping with the others. Emily except for the initial beginning of the story has not been alone with the MC and is being manipulated to be forced to share him.

Lunifork

Sep 16, 2019
Wasn't Jenna's plan, explained in the game, that she will seduce Emily, then make her agree to 3somes with the MC and then during one of those 3 somes Jenna will fuck the MC? I mean they were even planning some excuses if Emily didn't like it, but then that plan didn't happen at all and instead it becomes a Jenna and Emily had sex without the MC all the time.

If the end goal is making her accept the harem then how will help to that plan that Jenna is fucking Emily all the time? there should be some 3somes with the MC before she trully accepts anything, realistically speaking. Right now it feels like whenerver Emily wants sex she would go to Jenna rather than the MC, and if the goal was to make her a part of the harem, not having the MC during the sex parts shouldn't work.

It shouldn't be that hard to ask him to join during one of their sex sessions or even go visit him when he was alone in the hospital, Jenna didn't even try anything sexual anymore with the MC and she doesn't need to be corrupted, as she should be already a part of the harem, but she, like Emily, seems to have forgot about the MC :confused:.

Well at least the MC got the other 3 girls, they sure are in the harem and show it to the MC, because if it were for Emily or Jenna, the MC would have to masturbate to do anything sexual, I can't even remember anymore what the tits or ass of Emily looks like in the harem path.:whistle:

Reactions: Raven Hex

Red469

May 18, 2018
Yeah it gives him time to get something going with the others girls, but the point is that in the harem path, those two had no sex scenes with the MC since the one in the massage room.

By that point Emily was corrupted enought to at least be ok with threesomes with Jenna (since she is fucking her all days) and the MC, but no threesome happened, not even a solo scene with those two that are "in love" with the MC, hell they could have gone and visit him in the hospital like Sofi did, but they seems to be too busy fucking each other.

The point of sedducing her was so she would be ok with the harem, not so Jenna and Emily could go fuck like rabbits and try to bring all the girls in the bed while the MC isn't even there. Emily says that she loves the MC, but instead of giving him attention she is busy fucking Jenna, I know it's a game and all but that's just lazy, if those two are on the harem they should get scenes with the MC, if they get solo scenes between them without the MC being there and we even know they are fucking daily and trying to bed the other girls in the house while the MC is away, it doesn't sound like they are in the MC's harem, but their own.

I don't mind that the girls have fun on their own, but the characters doing a 180 turn out of the blue isn't believable, Emily goes from loving wife/ex, to fucking the sister all days without even looking for sex with the MC, and Jenna goes from fucking her brother in the first time she could, to be too busy fucking Emily to even pay attention to the MC. Let's hope the author of the game makes this right in the harem route, because so far in that path is like there are two harems, MC's and Jenna's harem and past certain point in story those two don't interact at all.
You do have a few good points, but I imagine theres going to be context in all this...

Now, How many of you think its absolutely CRAZY Batshit nuts that you got mc dressed during sex? or girls not bothering to take tops off?

Personally I find this far more unrealistic then a harem route where the mc ems and jen aint really being rabbits.

Reactions: Nulldev

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I really enjoy these "dress-up" potraits, lots of fun.

On the whole "Jenna is spending soooo much time with Emily" question, Jenna had already spoken with the MC about corrupting Emily while he did the same for the rest of his willing "partners." That was not going to be an overnight accomplishment.

Yet, we are seeing benefits of that approach already, as Emily volunteered to the MC that he could have sex with the other young women with her blessing - it came in large part from her experiences with Jenna. And, that is also bringing out an apparent bisexual urge in Emily which she apparently never knew about before, plus Jenna seems to enjoy it a lot, too. Remember, the MC didn't get Emily's open agreement on "sex with everyone" until the past release. We are seeing not only a "harem" setup in motion, but even more bisex to go with that, too.

This investment in the various pairings should begin to show dividends for all of them in the next episode, IMHO.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I really enjoy these "dress-up" potraits, lots of fun.

On the whole "Jenna is spending soooo much time with Emily" question, Jenna had already spoken with the MC about corrupting Emily while he did the same for the rest of his willing "partners." That was not going to be an overnight accomplishment.

Yet, we are seeing benefits of that approach already, as Emily volunteered to the MC that he could have sex with the other young women with her blessing - it came in large part from her experiences with Jenna. And, that is also bringing out an apparent bisexual urge in Emily which she apparently never knew about before, plus Jenna seems to enjoy it a lot, too. Remember, the MC didn't get Emily's open agreement on "sex with everyone" until the past release. We are seeing not only a "harem" setup in motion, but even more bisex to go with that, too.

This investment in the various pairings should begin to show dividends for all of them in the next episode, IMHO.
Fair Point Mr Fried... Well put.

Reactions: fried

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I see your much more into Melodramas than Romance... The Dev. had a vision of what he wanted to create. All art is subjectiv
Wasn't Jenna's plan, explained in the game, that she will seduce Emily, then make her agree to 3somes with the MC and then during one of those 3 somes Jenna will fuck the MC? I mean they were even planning some excuses if Emily didn't like it, but then that plan didn't happen at all and instead it becomes a Jenna and Emily had sex without the MC all the time.

If the end goal is making her accept the harem then how will help to that plan that Jenna is fucking Emily all the time? there should be some 3somes with the MC before she trully accepts anything, realistically speaking. Right now it feels like whenerver Emily wants sex she would go to Jenna rather than the MC, and if the goal was to make her a part of the harem, not having the MC during the sex parts shouldn't work.

It shouldn't be that hard to ask him to join during one of their sex sessions or even go visit him when he was alone in the hospital, Jenna didn't even try anything sexual anymore with the MC and she doesn't need to be corrupted, as she should be already a part of the harem, but she, like Emily, seems to have forgot about the MC :confused:.

Well at least the MC got the other 3 girls, they sure are in the harem and show it to the MC, because if it were for Emily or Jenna, the MC would have to masturbate to do anything sexual, I can't even remember anymore what the tits or ass of Emily looks like in the harem path.:whistle:
Because while the MC is away Jenna, Emily, and Elle have been going at it. Remember when Sophie had the panic attack while the MC was away because the girls tried to include her also. So Emily already is into 3somes just not sharing the MC yet. That's why she wont be able to say anything against it when He returns.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes