• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
Mods are the best part
I may be wrong here, but doesn't the incest patch just make it mom and daughters? Which still leaves the Ada saying she's 15 and as thus random roommate fucking a 15yr old. So unless the mod changes the ages, it won't work as an excuse.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I may be wrong here, but doesn't the incest patch just make it mom and daughters? Which still leaves the Ada saying she's 15 and as thus random roommate fucking a 15yr old. So unless the mod changes the ages, it won't work as an excuse.
Nope without the mod you don't see that scene at all.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
OMG, who the hell cares about her age. It's a work of fiction, so no one was harmed. Only irrelevant countries that make wrongthink illegal have a problem with it if no real people were involved, and that's even before the bifurcation of age of consent to engage in adult activity and age of consent to be filmed/recorded engaging in adult activity, which shouldn't matter for a fictional character anyway.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Nope without the mod you don't see that scene at all.
So are the pictures and text already hidden in the regular version of the game, and the mod just unlocks them? There's a big difference between that and a third-party patch that adds them.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So are the pictures and text already hidden in the regular version of the game, and the mod just unlocks them? There's a big difference between that and a third-party patch that adds them.
Yes the patch doesn't add any images or text, I haven't played that far into the game to see that scene or if the images are used for any scenes without the patched version of the dialogue, *shrugs* I'm just going off of what the mods & others have said that without the patch you don't see that scene.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yes the patch doesn't add any images or text, I haven't played that far into the game to see that scene or if the images are used for any scenes without the patched version of the dialogue, *shrugs* I'm just going off of what the mods & others have said that without the patch you don't see that scene.
Without the patch there is no sexual content with Ada.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Without the patch there is no sexual content with Ada.
Sorry I didn't make it clear in my post, I know without the patch there is no ada route, I meant that I wasn't sure if the cop stuff (getting pulled over and adas age dialogue) was still there in another form without the patch, I have no idea how any of that event goes because I haven't seen it yet myself so I didn't know it was related to a sex scene.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sorry I didn't make it clear in my post, I know without the patch there is no ada route, I meant that I wasn't sure if the cop stuff (getting pulled over and adas age dialogue) was still there in another form without the patch, I have no idea how any of that event goes because I haven't seen it yet myself so I didn't know it was related to a sex scene.
That scene is only on the Forbidden One route, which doesn't exist without the patch (since it involves sex with Ada).

Reactions: fried and Hones

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
While I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, the data might be there always. I've been copying and pasting my incest patch for the last few updates (not this one as I accidentally deleted it) and it always worked. It's too small in my opinion to be anything other than a key for the content, rather than something that actually adds the text and images like the A69 patch pretty clearly does.

I don't know anything for sure though, but, when it comes to the law, it's certainly better to be safe than sorry.

Reactions: RustyV

rocarnem

Aug 21, 2018
Language Italian Version 0.13 with patch.
I decided to share this version in Italian even if it has errors of various kinds including the meaning of some sentences and probably also grammatical ones.
I don't have time to correct it.
I hope everyone appreciates my good will!
Special thanks to those who will make the necessary corrections!
Download the version: COMPRESSED
Unzip and copy/overlay the files in the "game" folder

Lingua Italiano Versione 0.13 con patch
Ho deciso di condividere questa versione in italiano anche se presenta errori di vario genere incluso il significato di alcune frasi e probabilmente anche grammaticali.
Non ho il tempo per correggerlo.
Spero che tutti apprezzino la mia buona volontà!
Un ringraziamento speciale a coloro che apporteranno le correzioni necessarie!
Scaricare la versione: COMPRESSED
Decomprimi e copia/sovrapponi i file nella cartella "game"

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Can anyone update the android, to 13 ??? I need to got fuck Ada, some more...

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
yes, the images and the text are in the package you downloaded no matter if you added the patch or not, the only difference is that if you don't install the patch you won't have any access to that content within the boundaries of the game.
you are still able to access that content without the patch though by other means, ie by extracting the .rpa packages.
so, if you have a concern for legal reasons about having such content in your HD, you should just delete the game.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Thanks, but something going on, it loads up, I the errors occur... I try to continue from last save, but skips to the page for continue the story in chapter 14...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks, but something going on, it loads up, I the errors occur... I try to continue from last save, but skips to the page for continue the story in chapter 14...
Sorry can't help you I don't have any android devices, you would be better off going to the porters site and asking there

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
I'am not familiar with the latest updates. If I good remember, 0.9.1 was the last version I played.
Does anyone know if there is a romantic path planned for Sofi or Jenna in the near future?

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes