goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Bottom line is if you like Ada then that's you and you should not have to justify how a fictional character makes you feel.
Micky Mouse owns a dog but is himself an animal, Donald Duck wears a shirt but no pants (pervert).
Keep in mind that fans speculating on aspects of a game is part of what this site is about (or turned into). That and being complimentary to devs by sharing their games we find entertaining (we are altruistic, not pirates).
Goofy is a dog that owns a dog (Pluto). Talk about fucked up! :ROFLMAO:

Sex with a minor (as a separate issue) is generally illegal in most of the world, the differences are in the different country's definition of the age of consent.
The only real exceptions are Islamic countries, where sex outside of marriage is illegal, and there's ages for parental consent as well as individual consent for marriage. The former has such variance that it's kind of sickening how young girls and boys can be for marriage.
Young marriage isn't just a modern problem. See .
This entry is quite illuminating:
  • (age 11) was married in India to her husband (age 19). After a lengthy court battle, the marriage was dissolved by an order from and the publicity helped influence the passage of the , which increased age of consent for girls in India, married or unmarried, from 10 to 12.

Age of consent in the West was 10-12 until about 150 years ago. That's a LOT of history where people wouldn't blink at fucking a 15 year old.

Didn't France just establish an age of consent law this year? I think at 15.
If by "this year" you mean 1945! :p

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The truth after Ada loses the tournament and catches me again, the game ends and I see the poster of the next update! ..
And I have seen in comments that there are images published that the game still continues and there are more sexual scenes, any help please?
You played the Harem route and that's still in development.

If you are looking for The Forbidden One route (wherein the tournament can go differently, for one thing), then install the patch linked in the OP. And maybe consider looking at the walkthrough for steps that could help guide you further after the patch is installed.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Goofy is a dog that owns a dog (Pluto). Talk about fucked up! :ROFLMAO:

Young marriage isn't just a modern problem. See .
This entry is quite illuminating:
  • (age 11) was married in India to her husband (age 19). After a lengthy court battle, the marriage was dissolved by an order from and the publicity helped influence the passage of the , which increased age of consent for girls in India, married or unmarried, from 10 to 12.

Age of consent in the West was 10-12 until about 150 years ago. That's a LOT of history where people wouldn't blink at fucking a 15 year old.

If by "this year" you mean 1945! :p
Well yes for me it's 1945, about mid March.

Really I read an article about the France adopting an age of consent in 2019.
Oh well must have misinterpreted the article.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well yes for me it's 1945, about mid March.

Really I read an article on France adopting an age of consent in 2019.
Oh well must have misinterpreted the article.
A you referring to this -

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I find your lack of reflexive trench-digging in defense of that minor point ... disturbing.

Why are you even here?
Hey it's 1945 so Ale Gore hasn't even invented the internet yet.
Trench digging was big in 1914-1918.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
France is odd on the issue, IMHO:

While French law does not include a fixed age of consent, it does recognize sexual minors. A sexual minor can still legally be considered able to give their consent—in this case, their perpetrator would be charged with sexual infraction, not rape.

, the age at which children were considered sexual minors was 11; later, it was raised to 13, and , it has been 15.

...France’s highest court ruled that sexual “coercion is presumed to be present in cases involving children of a very young age,” and that lawmakers must establish an age at which it should be assumed that a child could not consent.
Essentially, they have no fixed age of consent yet, but you can still be charged with an offense for having sex with a minor who "consents" (obviously, the capability of a minor to give reasonable consent to an adult is always going to be questionable), regardless - just not a statutory rape offense.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Wow as offending as some might find it
The bill also introduces a new offence for "sexist abuse" in the public space which includes sexists behaviour, comments on a person's physique and wolf-whistling with offenders facing a €90 (£79) fine
Making comments on a person's physique and wolf-whistling a crime seems kind of weird to me, what will all the builder stereotypes do when on a break?? You see it all the time in film so...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wow!
But then isn't the musical GiGi about a a young Parisian girl being groomed for a relationship with a wealthy older man?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Wow!
But then isn't the musical GiGi about a a young Parisian girl being groomed for a relationship with a wealthy older man?
The inspiration for Gigi was the marriage between an 18 year-old and a wealthy socialite 40 years her elder:

I suspect Gigi added in the consort-training aspect to gain eyeballs, as it included the training of a "young woman" by two older courtesans in the original story, likely against censorship codes at the time:

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
You are mean..
Dude, if you don't care, than just stop replying, stop posting comments, just stop. Ignore this thread and move on. Because you have already posted more than most people that do care. And its because you don't understand how posting works... obviously. Move along.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I agree you could've just said your opinion and forget the game
And as I said before each country and society has it's own rules. In my country outside marriage sex is prohibited and the age of marriage is is not stated but its known that its allowed after puberty which may happen at 14 and both the girl and guardians agreed. As for incest, here it is ok to marry you cousin. Case in point my father married my mother(his cousin) when she was 16 and I'm currently married to my cousin.
It's ok to share your opinion but you don't have the right to force it on others.

P.S I'm perfectly and mentally healthy as my brothers and sisters

xanaxax

Jan 2, 2018
everytime i approach a scene, it skips itself and says "censored" been happening since v0.12, any help?

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
While I agree with a lot of people about how age of consent differs around the world, what really matters here is the IP hosts as well as Patreon.

If most of what this games income comes from is Patreon, then it's Patreon that will dictate what they will accept and what they will not accept. Thus, if they have issue, and likely they will with Ada being 15, then that needs to change.

That also said, whoever hosts this IP, meaning f95zone, if they have an issue with f95zone being essentially a distributor of this content, then f95zone needs to stop allowing downloads of it, and clean it out. Just that simple. Otherwise this amazing site could easily get shut down. This could also be said for a number of hosting sites around the internet that has allowed for downloads of this game.

Reactions: Corambis

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If most of what this games income comes from is Patreon, then it's Patreon that will dictate what they will accept and what they will not accept. Thus, if they have issue, and likely they will with Ada being 15, then that needs to change.
No, they won't.
It's part of a "mod"... As in, the version Patreon sees is the version in the OP. Not the version on your machine that you've applied the incest patch too.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes