JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Havn't got to play 13 yet, waiting on android port. What is the big thing, going on about Ada ??? Clearly stated that she is 18, just little tits... I personally know a few women, that are mid 20's, but just by seeing them out, you would swear they are mid teens... One of my sisters was the same. She was like 24, 2 kids, and everyone thought she was like 16 or 17.
I believe if people has a problem, with the game, they shouldn't play it... Noone forces you to... If you don't play it, then don't bash the people that do, or the creators... It's a game, for all us perverts, yes I said ALL OF US !!!
It's a GAME, not a reflection, or an ongoing script of life... A GAME !!!

• Love
Reactions: AdamJohn36

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I was referring to people who were saying incest and sex with a minor are against the law, which is largely untrue worldwide.
Yes ..Under 18 is a nono.. Under 16 is a big fuckin' nono... You go to jail and get fucked in the ass nono!!!

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Um..I Just said I don't care.. That's not for me.. That's all.. Put up Eskimo's fuck'in seals or anything.. Icebergs for all I care . Daughter fuckin' is not in my wheelhouse. If ya know what I mean... Put on whatever.. I don't protest. I just don't play>
That's fantastic.

Now what the fuck has that got to do with me?

I was talking to someone else, your likes and dislikes on this matter mean nothing to me.

You just quoted a post I made to someone else talking about Patreon enforcing their rules and told me you don't care and don't play. You obviously do care, it's weighing on your mind so much you are now quoting completely unrelated posts and sharing your opinion.

Worse part is you start with "Um..." like I directed something towards you .... no.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Havn't got to play 13 yet, waiting on android port. What is the big thing, going on about Ada ??? Clearly stated that she is 18, just little tits... I personally know a few women, that are mid 20's, but just by seeing them out, you would swear they are mid teens... One of my sisters was the same. She was like 24, 2 kids, and everyone thought she was like 16 or 17.
I believe if people has a problem, with the game, they shouldn't play it... Noone forces you to... If you don't play it, then don't bash the people that do, or the creators... It's a game, for all us perverts, yes I said ALL OF US !!!
It's a GAME, not a reflection, or an ongoing script of life... A GAME !!!
If you have the patch and do adas route content she states she is 15
see this post for the dialogue from the game script - here

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
They more than happily enforce the rules.
They certainly do, I agree, but nothing* about PL on Patreon is against their rules besides some comments. I don't know what they could do to Luxee seeing as he's following the rules.

All that said, the incest patch seems to only be a key to unlock content and not content itself (like A69). He could possibly be in legal trouble if users are downloading CP, even unknowningly. Luxee also seems like the type where this may be intentional.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
That's fantastic.

Now what the fuck has that got to do with me?

I was talking to someone else, your likes and dislikes on this matter mean nothing to me.

You just quoted a post I made to someone else talking about Patreon enforcing their rules and told me you don't care and don't play. You obviously do care, it's weighing on your mind so much you are now quoting completely unrelated posts and sharing your opinion.

Worse part is you start with "Um..." like I directed something towards you .... no.
NOOO I didn't mean anything to YOU. I made my thoughts on the matter...Did not mean anything of you..It just matched up sort of to what I was thinking. So I placed my thought by yours. But I guess I was wrong

Reactions: Avaron1974

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
NOOO I didn't mean anything to YOU. I made my thoughts on the matter...Did not mean anything of you..It just matched up sort of to what I was thinking. So I placed my thought by yours. But I guess I was wrong
What you said looked as though you thought what Avaron wrote was a reply to you. In no way did what you write align with anything she said in the post you were replying to.

I was referring to people who were saying incest and sex with a minor are against the law, which is largely untrue worldwide.

Sex with a minor (as a separate issue) is generally illegal in most of the world, the differences are in the different country's definition of the age of consent.
The only real exceptions are Islamic countries, where sex outside of marriage is illegal, and there's ages for parental consent as well as individual consent for marriage. The former has such variance that it's kind of sickening how young girls and boys can be for marriage.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
What you said looked as though you thought what Avaron wrote was a reply to you. In no way did what you write align with anything she said in the post you were replying to.

Sex with a minor (as a separate issue) is generally illegal in most of the world, the differences are in the different country's definition of the age of consent.
The only real exceptions are Islamic countries, where sex outside of marriage is illegal, and there's ages for parental consent as well as individual consent for marriage. The former has such variance that it's kind of sickening how young girls and boys can be for marriage.
Hey Im only talkin' bout Daughter.... I REALLLY don't care!! It was my opion Anybody can do as they please!!!I don't give a eighth of a fuck. It's me not you!!!

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Someone might have done that change... I think when the game first started, a lot of backlash was about Ada... Think Luxee came in and stated she was 18... I don't really care, it's just a GAME... Hell I think Ada is the HOTTEST one...

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
I have posted that very link about legality of incest myself, and it just prove saying incest is always illegal is wrong: the correct statement is incest is illegal in some countries while legal in others.
Age of consent is mostly 14 or 16 around the world and as you probably know if a minor is of that age or older then it's legal to have sex with him/her; age of majority is mostly 18 or above instead.
Combining these two statements means that generally it's not illegal to have sex with a minor if he/she's above age of consent since generally age of consent and age of majority doesn't coincide, the latter being greater than the former.
So as above saying sex with a minor is always illegal is wrong and my only point was to highlight that since some people started mixing opinions with facts, an attitude I see way to often nowadays.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hey Im only talkin' bout Daughter.... I REALLLY don't care!! It was my opion Anybody can do as they please!!!I don't give a eighth of a fuck. It's me not you!!!
You don't even bother reading what people say to you, do you?

I have posted that very link about legality of incest myself, and it just prove saying incest is always illegal is wrong: the correct statement is incest is illegal in some countries while legal in others.
Going by the information in that article, incest is illegal in the majority of countries listed, not the minority.
The only thing of note are the different criteria for what does and doesn't constitute incest in different countries.

WHAT!!!!! WHAT A EDIT JOB.. WELL Fuck it if thats what ya think ,,so be it. I don't defend myself from no one who can't stand for them self's. This is stupid! Get my words right
You quoted yourself, and called yourself mean, but you're calling foul and insulting someone for your own mistake... It's right there to see with your own eyes if you'd actually bother to read what and who you're replying to when you're making a post/reply.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
You don't even bother reading what people say to you, do you?

Going by the information in that article, incest is illegal in the majority of countries listed, not the minority.
The only thing of note are the different criteria for what does and doesn't constitute incest in different countries.

You quoted yourself, and called yourself mean, but you're calling foul and insulting someone for your own mistake... It's right there to see with your own eyes if you'd actually bother to read what and who you're replying to when you're making a post/reply.
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I quit.. Don't understand what I'm saying <---- You dont know what I'm saying

Last edited:

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Yes, still I haven't talked about proportions when coming to incest, I've just said it isn't illegal everywhere: so coming out with a blunt statement such as incest is illegal period is at least misleading to me.

I may sound finicky but as I was saying I happen to hear a lot of people talking about their opinions as if they are facts and I've grown pretty sick of it: so when I feel like I give a fuck (and I'm sure about what I'm talking) I try to point it out since I have this dumb idea people would like to know the truth about a topic - if it exists - while they generally just like to sound smart and win the argoument, at least from my experience (that's a general statement so don't feel offended since I know nothing about you and I lack every desire to judge you or to assume what kind of person you are).

That said I wasn't looking to start a discussion when I've first posted about those topics and I honestly feel like I've already replied too many times basically repeating myself, which is pointless, so I'm going to leave it alone.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

maiguelys pirela

Jun 8, 2019
The truth after Ada loses the tournament and catches me again, the game ends and I see the poster of the next update! ..
And I have seen in comments that there are images published that the game still continues and there are more sexual scenes, any help please?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Didn't France just establish an age of consent law this year? I think at 15.

On a different topic I hope the next update actually updates the story.

Reactions: JJsworld
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes