micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
At least the BB updates offer you more gaming time. This update took me about 8 minutes to go through...
Well cant really compare vn vs unity. True its lots of game time there (not so much in latest updates). That ends up mostly with anger and disappointment. Drop by main thread from time to time, ppl are bitching all the time, latest update they were satisfied with. You got lots of grind there for very little reward. Do play the game tho.

bakaraio

Oct 24, 2017
v0.4 mirror

PC Mirror

VOID.CAT
ParentalLo0ve-version0.4-pc.zip
Hash256: ef537c8fb5013064623f41f0e01d343a5b6f78728edeb2a3e4c9288f07ed64e9
Hash160: e31ecde244a76698e2da49aca13df4496c1baf7d

DOKO.MOE

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well cant really compare vn vs unity. True its lots of game time there (not so much in latest updates). That ends up mostly with anger and disappointment. Drop by main thread from time to time, ppl are bitching all the time, latest update they were satisfied with. You got lots of grind there for very little reward. Do play the game tho.
Hehe I don't mind that much the grind in Unity games but there must be some reward after that.At least now we have reward in BB,remember 0.2 and 0.3 who get the good stuff.Answer-the one who shouldnt be named.
BTW did someone mention that Elly will go back to previous color hair?And I can't wait for Ada to get more important role in the game.

U

User_10739

I'm not sure what to think about this update, pretty much no Emily or Ada and it kinda seems like the corruption is on steroids with no build up whatsoever... Every woman except for Ada seems to be easy and I'll bet Ada will go that route next update...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hehe I don't mind that much the grind in Unity games but there must be some reward after that.At least now we have reward in BB,remember 0.2 and 0.3 who get the good stuff.Answer-the one who shouldnt be named.
BTW did someone mention that Elly will go back to previous color hair?And I can't wait for Ada to get more important role in the game.
Yeah true, lucky for myself i started with that game in 0.7 and since then am waiting you all know on what and got 2 more month of waiting to do, but lets leave that for where ever else we dont need to drag that soon to be 1k pages discussion here :p

Well i prefer her blond she looks better so if she will thats point up in my book ;). Haven't played previous patch just for minor changes.

Reactions: Herapa

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Damn, that's hot... such a beautiful face :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"hey babygirl, what are you up to?"
"nothing dad, just wanted to take a bath"
"so, you need some manshampoo."
"what´s manshampoo?"
"Just kneel and i show you how to pump it."

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
...is that a new style pump daddy?:eek:penedeyewink:...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"it´s a natural, environment-friendly and renewable energy pump. Easy accessible, just for you babygirl.
And if you use your mouth for pumping you can get even more out of it."
"Really daddy?"
"Would i lie to my own daughter? Hell no!"

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
"it´s a natural, environment-friendly and renewable energy pump. Easy accessible, just for you babygirl.
And if you use your mouth for pumping you can get even more out of it."
"Really daddy?"
"Would i lie to my own daughter? Hell no!"
Nice one again.I can see that in DmD 0.18.You should propose that scene to Mr.Dots.

Reactions: paladin07
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes