paladin07

May 28, 2017
Can't wait to see what's new. :)

I hope we are going to get some MILF love this update. The girls are nice and all, but MILFY need some Lovin too.:closedeyesmile:
Emily, your ex-wife, has gotten the booty every night in this game, unless you passed on her on day 3 or didn't handle date one or two correctly. I think it's time for some of the girls to have their shot.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Hahahahah, *ominous music playing*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ohh, it seems so long ago I played this game... I really enjoy it as much as the 1st time xD

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Nice one again.I can see that in DmD 0.18.You should propose that scene to Mr.Dots.
ty, though i have to admit i forgot to memefy the pic, damn i´m getting old.

In 0.18 of DmD we get to introduce D the fatherly thermometer and it abso-fucking-lutely needs to be put in the rectal way, just to be sure it works properly:):cool:

Reactions: paladin07

MartinSr

Oct 29, 2017
I am fairly new to this site and only played about 3 full games so far. I keep hearing about this Eric situation and how dreaded it is. I guess I'm finally going to get a taste of it now. Hope it's not as bad as everyone makes it to be. :coldsweat:

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I am fairly new to this site and only played about 3 full games so far. I keep hearing about this Eric situation and how dreaded it is. I guess I'm finally going to get a taste of it now. Hope it's not as bad as everyone makes it to be. :coldsweat:
Depends on the Eric... but if you haven't tried BigBrother... I recommend it... to get a hold of the "situation" xD

Reactions: darkmine
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes