deathdayz71

Jun 13, 2017
I have one question to you guys.
Did everyone get all of this three sex scenes that v0.4 has included? I get one with Sofi and Jenna but i can't find this third sex scene. Does anyone can tell me where i can find it? Or what i should do to find it? (If made any mistakes in my english please forgive me but i'm trying my best :x)

Rock N Rolla

Apr 27, 2017
I have one question to you guys.
Did everyone get all of this three sex scenes that v0.4 has included? I get one with Sofi and Jenna but i can't find this third sex scene. Does anyone can tell me where i can find it? Or what i should do to find it? (If made any mistakes in my english please forgive me but i'm trying my best :x)

Dude, how did you get the one with Sofi ??

paladin07

May 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luxee has created an EXE walkthrough and a pdf. The exe basically lets you pick what day and what "route" you want and then it tells you how to answer each. I have not DL'd it yet. I am curious, though. I am guessing do you want harem route, Emily route, Elly route, Ada route, etc.

Here is the walkthrough pdf style. Not sure I can upload an exe. Luxee basically warns not to DL exe from anywhere except Patreon because of EXE risks.

Last edited:

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Crap I cannot get to the 3rd one either and it looks like it is the best of the 3 with you and Elly in her bedroom where you
get to the the phone pic in person!! I tried several different options but no luck.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Luxee has created an EXE walkthrough and a pdf. The exe basically lets you pick what day and what "route" you want and then it tells you how to answer each. I have not DL'd it yet. I am curious, though. I am guessing do you want harem route, Emily route, Elly route, Ada route, etc.

Here is the walkthrough pdf style. Not sure I can upload an exe. Luxee basically warns not to DL exe from anywheee except Patreon because of EXE risks.

Thank you, one can always count on Paladin to bring us things. :):cool:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Ok finished the update. Very nice...but I seriously hope that the pacing will be overworked in later versions as it really is on steroids right now. There should be a couple of more days at least to get to this point to get more of a sense of acheivement and tittilation with smaller steps before going all
. Not that I mind that AT ALL...just a bit further down the way ;-)

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Thank you, one can always count on Paladin to bring us things. :):cool:
So the Walkthrough exe is only 15kb, which is tiny. Anyway, there are 3 routes, "Main" which seems to be balanced, "Elly" route which is all in for Elly, and "Deny Elly" which I am guessing is possibly more geared toward Ada, but I don't know.... denying Elly is, like, so very wrong, man!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So the Walkthrough exe is only 15kb, which is tiny. Anyway, there are 3 routes, "Main" which seems to be balanced, "Elly" route which is all in for Elly, and "Deny Elly" which I am guessing is possibly more geared toward Ada, but I don't know.... denying Elly is, like, so very wrong, man!
Well for me there is no way to deny Elly so if that route wouldn't exist would be fine with me. :)
Ok will have to see what the benefits are, got plenty room for saves. :)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes