Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Ok finished the update. Very nice...but I seriously hope that the pacing will be overworked in later versions as it really is on steroids right now. There should be a couple of more days at least to get to this point to get more of a sense of acheivement and tittilation with smaller steps before going all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Not that I mind that AT ALL...just a bit further down the way ;-)
I honestly could give two shits about the pacing. Personally I find it refreshing to not be blueballed to oblivion on a monthly basis. Since the MC is very familiar with incest its not a stretch to like his daughters, and Emily must know about Jenna before I'm sure, since Jenna couldn't hide her intentions for shit, much less for years.

Games like this or My Little Princess are a nice change of pace from the usual to break things up a bit and keep it fresh.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I don't think it leads to NTR (few chance) but we will kick some ass again. And thank to it I think Ada will be more close to the MC !!
I don't think Ada was raped (or at least her ass and her pussy weren't violated, for the mouth I don't know ...), actually the scene is strange ... it's not her boyfriend because the sentence say "a man" (strange to call her BF like it) but if it's a rapist it's strange too because she can escape and it seems he doesn't runs after Ada (maybe escaping after the facial).
I don't know how the new version will begin but it's very curious.

Reactions: volto

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Kind of disappointed at how short this was. If he wasn't charging based on update I probably would have cancelled my support, but oh well. Really hope for more next time.
If im not wrong this is the biggest update to date. So if you think you are going to get any "Longer" updates than this i would not bet on it. But we all choose who and want we want to support.

I honestly could give two shits about the pacing. Personally I find it refreshing to not be blueballed to oblivion on a monthly basis. Since the MC is very familiar with incest its not a stretch to like his daughters, and Emily must know about Jenna before I'm sure, since Jenna couldn't hide her intentions for shit, much less for years.

Games like this or My Little Princess are a nice change of pace from the usual to break things up a bit and keep it fresh.
Yeah its nice to sometimes just get down to the "meat" in these games in a more "speedy" way. At least this game/dev is also adding some funny moments and dialogue and not just a lot of text just for the sake of it.

I don't think it leads to NTR (few chance) but we will kick some ass again. And thank to it I think Ada will be more close to the MC !!
I don't think Ada was raped (or at least her ass and her pussy was violated, for the mouth I don't know ...), actually the scene is strange ... it's not her boyfriend because the sentence say "a man" (strange to call her BF like it) but if it's a rapist it's strange too because she can escape and it seems he doesn't runs after Ada (maybe escaping after the facial).
I don't know how the new version will begin but it's very curious.
Yeah its time for another moment of super dad!

Last edited:

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Freakin' A! One of the best chapters of any erotic game that I have wandered into! Maybe not many choices, but those few that are available could lead to some interesting happenings in the future. Bravo! (And lots of kissing for you know who!) Elly is indeed one of the hottest creations out there. Those eyes! Those breasts! That ass! I am enamored! Happy Tuesday to us all! If you didn't like it, I hear the Knights of Columbus has bingo nights that you may enjoy more...

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Very substantial update, well worth the wait. It crammed more meaningful content in one update than DMD in all episodes. Beautiful characters and fair developer that only charges per update.
Darn, time to reshuffle/expand my Patreon pledges again.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
If im not wrong this is the biggest update to date. So if you think you are going to get any "Longer" updates than this i would not bet on it. But we all choose who and want we want to support.

Idk it felt like I blazed through this update in a few minutes is all. Def had less choices but oh well I'm not off the hype train yet.

Also yes to the people denying Elly, I played through that route with the walkthrough and felt like an evil person in doing it.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Now after traipsing through the image files....there are quite a few events that will have to take some digging to get to. Maybe even back a few episodes to set them up. I will give no spoilers but all is not easily observed by the wonderful horn-dogging of Elly!

Reactions: volto

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Is that someone bust a nut on my sweetie Ada's face in the end :WutFace: WTF who did that?
Get him spooky! get him!! after him! this can not stand!!:evilupset:x'D

Idk it felt like I blazed through this update in a few minutes is all. Def had less choices but oh well I'm not off the hype train yet.

Also yes to the people denying Elly, I played through that route with the walkthrough and felt like an evil person in doing it.
Denying Elly? Nope, fuck that. No chance in hell!

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes