a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Jenna for what she did at the end moves down to 4.5 in my list. I only like 1 on 1.
My top 10 list of girls.

1. Lisa from Big Brother.
2. Elena from Dating my Daughter.
2.5 Mia from Summertiem Saga.
3. Ada from Prental Love.
4. Sophia from Man of the House.
4.5 Jenna from Prental Love.
5. Mia from View of the Family.
6. D from My Sweet Neighbors.
7. Elly from Prental Love.
8. D form Dating my Daughter.
9. Jennifer from Dating my Daughter.
10. Georgina from Dating my Daughter and Alice from Big Brother for #10 spot.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Very good update !! The three routes have some good scenes I wait for the next (with the hope it will not take 2/3 months because this cliffhanger is ... Holy shit !!!)

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I see the three routes of the walkthrough but I was wondering if there's a fourth route, one that you can go woth Elly but still have the opportunity to go to Ada's room in day 4. I've tried several options but couldn't do it...

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Love, this game and can not wait for more and hope more lving of daughters soon, also can someone please add walkthrough for latest. Thx eeryone.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Kind of disappointed at how short this was. If he wasn't charging based on update I probably would have cancelled my support, but oh well. Really hope for more next time.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Hot damn,:heartcoveredeyes: i dont know about you guys. But i thought this update was hot! Also had some funny shit in it! As it always do!x'D Now lets just hope we dont have to wait 2 months again. But man Elly you foxy..foxy little girl!:heartcoveredeyes: The bathroom scene with sister kinda ended a little bit odd i think, Like fuck me - fade to black. wat? Anyway i had fun time playing it, looking forward to more!:FeelsGoodMan::FuckYea:

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes