Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- BREAKING NEWS -FAKE-

The TRUTH has been revealed. Ada is SAD because Luxee has decided to test some new resources in the next update. This testing will result in a THREE month development period so we can ENJOY the ALL NEW kitten content. That's right, the game will shift focus away from the SEXY fun, and the game will become a (photo) shooter. If all goes well with this update the story will continue with 83 additional updates where we become NATURE photographers traveling around the WORLD taking pictures of animals in the everyday life.

-End of FAKE-

Looking forward to the update, and want to say THANK YOU to Luxee for this great game and all the future fun we can look forward to.

Just some thoughts.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
As much as I love this game.. Erm how can I put this but I think the Dev needs to do some rewriting on the ada path..!! Nearly at the end of the ada route when the Mc, ella and ada get pulled over by the pretend police women Ada announces her age as Fifteen ??
[/QUO
What you saw is not real and just a figment of your imagination... A patreon download has none of what you say. Now if you were enticed to the Dark Side and installed a patch with lewd intent, then who knows what manner of debauchery you have entered into my friend BWAHahahahah.

s

• Angry
Reactions: BoltonGuy35

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Never mind duh not reading previous comments from like 4 pages back. Have removed the incest patch

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah sorry to the dev have removed the comment as like most people didn't look to far back SORRY

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes