• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Nice. Still less than 1GB though ;/
Before version 0.13, the game weighed 1.3 GB, but dev decided to compress the pictures more, and it turned out 50% weight saving -_-
And, btw, for example look at the MP update 5, there are more than 200 pictures added, but their weight is around 50MB. Due to webp compression.

I hope that in MC find a compromise weight loss without loss of quality pics.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Loving the Sophie thing going on. She has to be in the harem.
Believe she will be, if she isn't already, it's Emily that need to come into full terms and accept that the harem is happening and there will incest, haha, the others need no convincing at this point :p

Reactions: acewinz

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Man, I really like this game,
if it was done with better animation, it could almost match DMD, good story (even more in my language) beautiful characters,
Just do not give 5 stars for the animation.
Note: I don't play about 3 or 4 updates ago, so I don't know how the animation is today.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Parental Love [v0.15] [Luxee] (863 mb rar pc source)
418 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Well, it seems as if the name 'Eric' is now officially a synonym for 'disgusting scum' in the erotic gaming community. My condolences to all decent folks cursed with that name.
Deliberately NOT commenting on sons called Eric from promintent public figures here.

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Nice update to one of my favourite games, but wasn't Elly pregnant in the last update, or am I confusing this game with another?

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes