BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Yes! More Sofi! Elly better start doing puppy eyes again because Sofi is getting lots of points in the Queen of the Mc tournement

Reactions: chaughton22

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
There was a similar game to this,but the mom was a hottie with long blond hair and it had animations.I remember you had a scene with her at the beach,in the changing "room".Anyone have any clue what game I'm talking about?Thank you.
You talk about "My sweet neighbors"?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
New tracker is up.

Lames CuckseeToday at 11:31 AM

Updated: 23-Nov-19 PL - 0/31 SCENES DONE Release estimate: Next year?

That might be the biggest update yet in terms of scenes. Since its not the last update, I assume the one after that is the end. There isn't that much left to do, all that needs to happen is getting the wife in the harem and then an ending update. Although Eric popping back up adds a new thing to deal with. Hopefully it isn't dragged out.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
New tracker is up.

Lames CuckseeToday at 11:31 AM

Updated: 23-Nov-19 PL - 0/31 SCENES DONE Release estimate: Next year?

That might be the biggest update yet in terms of scenes. Since its not the last update, I assume the one after that is the end. There isn't that much left to do, all that needs to happen is getting the wife in the harem and then an ending update. Although Eric popping back up adds a new thing to deal with. Hopefully it isn't dragged out.
Luxee said they weren't close to wrapping it up.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
There isn't that much left to do, all that needs to happen is getting the wife in the harem and then an ending update. Although Eric popping back up adds a new thing to deal with. Hopefully it isn't dragged out.
Parental Love deserves a proper and fleshed out ending for the Harem path. Rushing it just to get it done for the sake of A69(which I'm also waiting for) wouldn't do it justice.

PL was the first game that got me to pledge on Patreon and I really wanna see a fulfilling ending that doesn't just stop when the harem is finally together but lets us enjoy what we as mc achieved with a nice extended playable epilogue including lots of pregnant sex =D

Once that is done we can move on to Apartment #69 with good conscience;)

Elly_and_Ada4.png
Fan-art by Neko-Hime

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Interesting update. I always love the wild Elly, she creates very hot scenes when she's around and another character I'm liking a good time is Sofi, her character development is great and her last sex scenes are pure romance(for me).

A new enemy has arrived! Somehow I thought he'd come back at some point in the story, because he just was pushed away and not completely destroyed. Let's see what Luxee reserved for us about him. Strategic way or Chuck Norris's way?

SILVERSHANKS

Dec 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey! How did you get the cuddling scene with sofi, i didn't get that.....????

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'm sad the games coming to an end, but glad Luxee decided to hold off working on A69 until finishing PL (which A69 definitely has a promising future for sure based on the little we got).

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes